S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

mountainman15

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My card just got hit for the taxes on our 2 Edge preorders from 2/23. My understanding is that they don't charge anything until they ship which means they should be shipping in the next day or so!

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the first one! :D

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just got the text from my bank that our card was charged!! Only for my black S7 though, not for my husband's silver edge yet though. Will keep you all posted...

This is your husband. I won't be able to make it home for a few days so please redirect shipment of my phone to an address I'll PM you. Thanks honey buns! Hugs and kisses, love you forever, (insert more here), I can't wait to see the phone... I mean you soon!

Anything is better than craigslist

Who doesn't love the rush of being potentially robbed at gunpoint during a Craigslist transaction?

cwolfey

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
My CC charged also this morning.
I have ordered pre-order Samsung from Verizon a couple times in past...this is what they do to ensure delivery by the 3/11 date.
Charge your card and have Fed-Ex pickup the package, they hold it in your area distribution center, then deliver on Friday 3/11

Next post we will see is people with tracking information and the package just sits at one location..happens every year.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I have ordered pre-order Samsung from Verizon a couple times in past...this is what they do to ensure delivery by the 3/11 date.
Charge your card and have Fed-Ex pickup the package, they hold it in your area distribution center, then deliver on Friday 3/11

Next post we will see is people with tracking information and the package just sits at one location..happens every year.

That's actually what happened with our iPhones as well as we preordered them. I'm actually happy with that because Friday is the first day we will be home (so you're not too far off there KimJong) and I won't even be home long enough to activate them before that, so as far as I'm concerned, if we don't get them til the 11th, that means no one else does either and we have a better chance of getting our freebies.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Anything is better than craigslist

I couldn't agree more. I sold my s6 on Craigslist and you wouldn't believe the amount of caring people who wanted to send the phone to their nephew/niece/son/daughter in Africa or deployed in Afghanistan and wanted to send me $300 more than I was asking through cashiers check or PayPal. Or have their "driver" pick up the item from me at my house. Seemed legit and extremely safe. Seriously I probably had 20 scammers try and get the phone. Never again. 😧

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

inb4 the WHY WONT FEDEX DELIVER MY PHONE ALREADY $#@$#@$#

That's actually what happened with our iPhones as well as we preordered them. I'm actually happy with that because Friday is the first day we will be home (so you're not too far off there KimJong) and I won't even be home long enough to activate them before that, so as far as I'm concerned, if we don't get them til the 11th, that means no one else does either and we have a better chance of getting our freebies.

I was so close! RAGEEEEEEEE

I couldn't agree more. I sold my s6 on Craigslist and you wouldn't believe the amount of caring people who wanted to send the phone to their nephew/niece/son/daughter in Africa or deployed in Afghanistan and wanted to send me $300 more than I was asking through cashiers check or PayPal. Or have their "driver" pick up the item from me at my house. Seemed legit and extremely safe. Seriously I probably had 20 scammers try and get the phone. Never again. ������

Seemed legit eh? :D

I have a million dollars that I inherited when my father, the king of the Hoth system, died but is currently tied up because of legal problems. If you bitcoin me $5,000 to hire an attorney, I promise I'll give you a 20% cut of my 1 million dollar *inserts pinky into mouth* as soon as the money is released.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Still no pull out of my bank account :-( but I do have one previously pulled from my first pre order that I cancelled. So I wonder of they will submit a new one or just keep that one

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
But but but all those CS reps said it's shipping on the 11th! They've NEVER given me wrong information. Not once! EVER!

Told you guys to calm down and ignore those reps that couldn't tell their own bumholes from a hole in the ground.

The reps give you the worst case scenario. And just base it on the information in the system anyways. They don't want to go out on a limb and say it will ship early because they don't want to be responsible if it is delayed.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have no charges on my card from Verizon. Of course, I canceled my 2/23 order for the silver phone and ordered the black one instead on March 1st.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
@KimJongOMG I have to tell you I have this undeniable urge to call you Kim Jong the Illest. It makes me laugh every time you post.

Are you trying to say I'm sick??? We have no diseases in the DPRK! North Korea is best Korea!

The reps give you the worst case scenario. And just base it on the information in the system anyways. They don't want to go out on a limb and say it will ship early because they don't want to be responsible if it is delayed.

It just causes a panic when a rep starts contradicting information that's clearly shown on VZ's own site.

I have no charges on my card from Verizon. Of course, I canceled my 2/23 order for the silver phone and ordered the black one instead on March 1st.

They're probably going in order. Should've just held on to that silver so you can pick your teeth using the back of the phone like I'll be doing!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't give up hope just yet. They don't charge all the cards at once do yours still might be charged soon.

Le0_Br4zUc4

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a gold and a silver S7 Edge. I really never hoped to be charged for anything as much I want to get charged for these phone lol but so far nothing charged. BTW I ordered them both on the 23rd

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Nah. I got a better look at the silver and black S7 edge at Best Buy and I'm glad I switched.

But picking teeth! I fell in love with the silver when I first saw it in person on the S6E+. My buddy was picking her teeth like there was no tomorrow and I had a sad I couldn't use my black sapphire for the same purpose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm