S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

jrcdpm

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just checked my order status. Changed from processing to shipped with UPS tracking number. Interesting because always got it by FedEx in the past. This says UPS ground. When I check the tracking number no status yet. Ordered on 2/23 within the first hour.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Just checked my order status. Changed from processing to shipped with UPS tracking number. Interesting because always got it by FedEx in the past. This says UPS ground. When I check the tracking number no status yet. Ordered on 2/23 within the first hour.

We had an order from Verizon once that said UPS and I panicked when the order never showed in UPS and it was actually FedEx and somehow got mismarked so if your status doesn't change with UPS check FedEx.

Ray Shaffer

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I have not received a shipping notice but Verizon did hit my credit card so here we go people

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine says shipped in the app, processing from the email link. Haven't checked the website online yet. My payment agreement just pushed through too. I ordered a CHROME.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing on my bank account and my shipping status on my email still says 3/11. Ordered 2/26, silver

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Wait, are you telling me these miserable bastar*s are going to ship these phones out before the estimated ship date?! What the hell is wrong with them?! Do they know how many people's lives they ruined this past week?

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I just had the payment for my S7 edge deducted from my bank account. I really hope this means we'll have the phone by Tuesday or Wednesday!

rechvanny

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I just called Verizon and they said Fedex is closed today so my S7 Edge Gold will be shipped tomorrow, even though My Verizon app says it should ship today. I ordered the first hour of 2/23 and paid for expedited shipping to be delivered by 10:30AM. Was yours shipped via Fedex? I do hope mine ships today as well so I can have it tomorrow.