S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I haven't had a phone ship on UPS from Verizon either. It's always been FedEx, even when I was on AT&T.

I haven't been to the Verizon forums in a couple of days. I may go there now and take a peek. Please wish me luck.

Don't do it! thehiggy makes you want to cut someone!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You ordered on March 3rd right? I did also and my app still shows 1858 also for the date and processing but haven't been charged yet. You think we'll get changes tomorrow since we were later?

When I use the app I can see an invoice on the phones now. Earlier today I didn't.

Posted via the Android Central App

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I haven't had a phone ship on UPS from Verizon either. It's always been FedEx, even when I was on AT&T.

I haven't been to the Verizon forums in a couple of days. I may go there now and take a peek. Please wish me luck.

If you throw an SOS I'll try and save you

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
If you throw an SOS I'll try and save you

There's nothing to be salvaged there. I just pop in there to laugh from time to time.

It seems like that person is constantly on the phone with CS reps from Verizon.

They keep asking the same damn questions over and over again. Not satisfied with the answer? Just keep asking the same damn thing!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
There's nothing to be salvaged there. I just pop in there to laugh from time to time.

They keep asking the same damn questions over and over again. Not satisfied with the answer? Just keep asking the same damn thing!

LOL I saw that. That person keeps bugging the Verizon CS reps with those three questions. That thread was mildly entertaining on an otherwise boring Sunday afternoon.

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Heh, is this everyone's first rodeo with this pre-order thing? I've done this several times through Verizon and once through Apple and the phone always arrives on the "Deliver By" date. Everyone should stop worrying lol.. By Weds of Next week, I guarantee everyone starts see tracking #s all at once and phones arrive promptly on the 11th..

I cant wait.. I jumped to the iPhone 6S Plus when it came out. It's a very capable device, but there are so many little things that I miss from Android that I have to come back..

waverider317

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Heh, is this everyone's first rodeo with this pre-order thing? I've done this several times through Verizon and once through Apple and the phone always arrives on the "Deliver By" date. Everyone should stop worrying lol.. By Weds of Next week, I guarantee everyone starts see tracking #s all at once and phones arrive promptly on the 11th..

I cant wait.. I jumped to the iPhone 6S Plus when it came out. It's a very capable device, but there are so many little things that I miss from Android that I have to come back..
This! Same exact thing here also

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Verizon rep said quote " when accounts are charged then the phone is on its way" I called because they didn't charge my card for some stuff that came in yesterday that they should have. She said Samsung released numbers where something like 10k units were ordered through the Samsung website for Verizon alone- I told her simply that I don't care about getting the cool stuff I just wanted my phone and she assured me that I should have it by Friday- ?????? a straight answer- she also said Verizon has told ALL reps to give generic answers to stop a whole lot of people from calling.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
LOL I saw that. That person keeps bugging the Verizon CS reps with those three questions. That thread was mildly entertaining on an otherwise boring Sunday afternoon.

It's disturbing how quickly that thread can whittle away at the faith you have in our society.

This place is actually quite calm. Go check out the VZ thread to see what people that are truly panicking are doing.

Verizon rep said quote " when accounts are charged then the phone is on its way" I called because they didn't charge my card for some stuff that came in yesterday that they should have. She said Samsung released numbers where something like 10k units were ordered through the Samsung website for Verizon alone- I told her simply that I don't care about getting the cool stuff I just wanted my phone and she assured me that I should have it by Friday- ������ a straight answer- she also said Verizon has told ALL reps to give generic answers to stop a whole lot of people from calling.

Holy crap you spoke with Verizon's unicorn!

B0omSLanG

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Any idea since I pre-ordered 2 S7 Edge phones when moving to Verizon if I will be able to claim 2 Gear S2 watches or just 1? I'm more interested in the classic which is currently on sale this week... but nevermind that.

BTW, ordered 2/28 and no charge on my card yet.

MikiBee26

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've never had a phone shipped via UPS from Verizon before.

Anyone else on the VZW forums? Makes you appreciate the folks here.

My husband got a phone from VZW back in January that was shipped via UPS. I hope mine is shipped UPS so I can have UPS hold it and I can pick it up in the morning rather than risk missing it later in the day.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Well my phone is good with a ship date and they took my normal monthly payment for my current iPhone off my bill, but still nothing for my husband :( he got the silver, ordered the evening of 2/24. I see some people who ordered later than that getting their charges, but are any of those specifically for the silver edge ordered later than the 24th?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, exactly like this thread. About ten useful posts and the rest are exactly like you gripe about on Verizon. Stones, glass house.

This place is downright civil and informative compared to that cesspool. I was also talking about a particular individual on the VZ forum.

Well my phone is good with a ship date and they took my normal monthly payment for my current iPhone off my bill, but still nothing for my husband :( he got the silver, ordered the evening of 2/24. I see some people who ordered later than that getting their charges, but are any of those specifically for the silver edge ordered later than the 24th?

I see a bunch of black and gold but nothing for silver for the folks that ordered after the 23rd?

puddlejumper32

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Any idea since I pre-ordered 2 S7 Edge phones when moving to Verizon if I will be able to claim 2 Gear S2 watches or just 1? I'm more interested in the classic which is currently on sale this week... but nevermind that.

BTW, ordered 2/28 and no charge on my card yet.
It says one in fine print.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair