S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Shipments Have Started - 1858 Edition

The orders for silver phones must've been massive. I also ordered a silver but on the 23rd, been charged, and they updated the shipping date but no tracking # yet. Seems all the folks with tracking #s are for the non silver phones.

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else order in store? I ordered the silver in store on 2/27. I see nothing yet. Interesting though my "sales agreement" says my first payment will be on 4/02. This normal? My account cycle ends on the 7th of every month. Thinking now maybe I shouldn't of ordered in store...or maybe should have ordered the silver at 8am on 2.23 lol.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Here's something I'm not understanding:

On my invoice, the phone is $792.00, the tax is $53.46 and the total shows $898.92. Why is the tax being doubled?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Here's something I'm not understanding:

On my invoice, the phone is $792.00, the tax is $53.46 and the total shows $898.92. Why is the tax being doubled?

Didn't they charge you tax separately? Confused.

I'd take it up with Verizon if they slap you with the tax on the device payment plan after you get your phone. Don't do it before and have someone screw up your order.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I don't want YOUR phone, I want your husband's, I mean mine.

Well as of right now, even HE isn't getting his phone yet so I can't help you out there lol. Besides I'm pretty sure he would divorce me if I gave away his phone. I actually feel really terrible, I wish it was his coming and mine not shipping yet. He is so horribly disappointed I feel awful :(

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Didn't they charge you tax separately? Confused.

I'd take it up with Verizon if they slap you with the tax on the device payment plan after you get your phone. Don't do it before and have someone screw up your order.

Yeah the tax was deducted today, for the $53.46, but when I look on the app at the invoice it shows the cost of the phone, then the tax, the total, which I assume is tax plus phone. So it should be 792+53.46. But instead it's 792+106.92

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well as of right now, even HE isn't getting his phone yet so I can't help you out there lol. Besides I'm pretty sure he would divorce me if I gave away his phone. I actually feel really terrible, I wish it was his coming and mine not shipping yet. He is so horribly disappointed I feel awful :(
Most likely they will both arrive on the same day. They will just hold goes until 3/11..... Lol

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah the tax was deducted today, for the $53.46, but when I look on the app at the invoice it shows the cost of the phone, then the tax, the total, which I assume is tax plus phone. So it should be 792+53.46. But instead it's 792+106.92

I'd take that up with the billing department after you get your phone. Call in before you do and some overzealous rep will probably cancel your order and place a new one.

Le0_Br4zUc4

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Yayyyy! It says shipped. Ship date is tomorrow, obviously but I'm happy now! UPS btw ... for the first time Verizon uses UPS to send me something, usually is FedEx

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad