S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if they are only shipping for the people that are able to deduct the payment on a Sunday?

Posted via the Android Central App

I wonder too, because my bank only processes point of sale transactions on weekends. I think, anyway. Keeping fingers crossed that my charges hit my account tomorrow morning!

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if they are only shipping for the people that are able to deduct the payment on a Sunday?

I don't think that's how banks work? If you're able to buy gas/groceries/etc on Sunday, surely Verizon can process a charge to your account.

Now, whether or not you'll SEE the transaction on Sunday is a different story

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't think so. It could have changed, but when I bought the S3 in store on release day, the employees already had their s.

My buddies that work for Verizon have always told me employees have to wait. Maybe it's just for the iPhones are something.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon Shipments Have Started - 1858 Edition

I just checked my order status and it is marked shipped via UPS with a tracking number.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a black one on the 26th. My order is now marked shipped with UPS 2nd day. Tomorrow? or Tuesday for sure. Of course they will try and deliver when I am at work so that means at least another day :mad:

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I ordered about 15 minutes before the preorder was scheduled to open, silver, and my card was charged this morning. The app says ship date 3/6, but no tracking number. Website says processing and the link from the confirmation email no longer has a date (did say 3/11 until this morning).

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a black one on the 26th. My order is now marked shipped with UPS 2nd day. Tomorrow? or Tuesday for sure. Of course they will try and deliver when I am at work so that means at least another day :mad:

You should be able to log into UPS and sing up for their my choice thing. It allows you to do things like sign electronically for the package so you don't need to be home or redirect the package to either be held at the local hub or your office.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11