S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if the stock issues with the silver phone improves the chances of Verizon not running out of promotional items. Not because the silver customers won't be able to cash in, thus giving the other colors an advantage, but since Verizon POSSIBLY could miss the launch date with total fulfillment of all preorders maybe they will make sure everyone gets what they wanted either the watch or the goggles. It would be a pr nightmare to miss the launch and also screw customers out of the promotion BECAUSE Verizon wasn't able to deliver on time. I realize it's first come first serve, but in times where facebook and Twitter are easy ways to vent publicly, maybe they'll realize the value in making this right

Are we talking about the same Verizon here?

The Gear VR will run out before the watches do. There are so many other orders under different carriers getting the VR.

/facepalm

I keep laughing because my agreement has updated, my new upgrade date for 3/2018 has updated, but it still shows my iPhone. I'm like no, no, I will not be paying you anymore for that nor will I be keeping it until 2018 lol.

And yes I know it's just a matter of the information updating, I'm not stressing, it's just funny to me.

It'll change to a pretty picture of the S7E once your phone is activated.

NebbyWan

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Ordered S7e Onyx evening of 2/24, card charged, invoice posted, shipping date updated to 3/6 (at least on the app, the website: not so much). The original order details stated 3-5 day econ shipping, now the invoice shows 2 day. Just waiting on the order to change from processing to shipped w/ a tracking number I can obsess about for the next few days...

And shipped! Fedex 2-Day. Let the constant checking of the FedEx app begin!

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Not for sure what is happening, but I'm getting worried. My order looks like it disappeared like others have mentioned.

Posted via Android Central App

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Why do you think it disappeared?

Posted via the Android Central App

I was going through checking all of my statuses and it wasn't there, but I believe I had hit a bad link, because I found another location showing all current orders in which it showed the processing orders. One thing that has disappeared for sure is my DP agreement from my order on My Verizon App, anyone know why that would happen?

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I was going through checking all of my statuses and it wasn't there, but I believe I had hit a bad link, because I found another location showing all current orders in which it showed the processing orders. One thing that has disappeared for sure is my DP agreement from my order on My Verizon App, anyone know why that would happen?

My agreement also disappeared. It will disappear then randomly come back, then disappear again. Its been doing this on and off since around 2pm. I thought it was good news it disappeared at first as I saw others said they saw their agreement come in with a new date before their shipping info but so far no luck. I ordered silver edge 2/27 in store.

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I paid for the S7 Edge outright in a pre-order and only after I did that, did I read the fine print about needing the PHONE to be on a device payment plan to qualify for the gear S2 - originally I thought the watch had to be on the payment plan... I'm curious if I will still qualify. Should I cancel my pre-order and sign up for the payment plan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC