S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

rechvanny

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that man, but then again you could've made sure beforehand that your address was correct in their system since you're looking forward to this pre-order as you already had an idea how problematic the addresses were with previous dealings with Verizon.

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
It's a shame that some people would ordered later than mine have seen activity. Mine was ordered 2/23 aternoon in store. I'm guessing certain areas have seen activity and I'm not in any of them :-(

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
It's a shame that some people would ordered later than mine have seen activity. Mine was ordered 2/23 aternoon in store. I'm guessing certain areas have seen activity and I'm not in any of them :-(

Ordered the morning of 2-24, silver Edge. Nothing yet...not a damned thing!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad:

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So why are some of the orders shipping via FedEx and others through UPS? Is it based off what distribution center it's coming from? Mine says UPSGround1, whatever that means

Posted via the Android Central App

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered 2/27 in store. Its beginning to seem like I should of ordered online. Though I do see some people who ordered 2/23 online also not get their silver edge. Very frustrating. Lets hope they do something this week. Maybe they're waiting on another batch of silvers to come in this week? Still not very fair that they are not going in the order that orders were received.

chriscw81

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I paid for the S7 Edge outright in a pre-order and only after I did that, did I read the fine print about needing the PHONE to be on a device payment plan to qualify for the gear S2 - originally I thought the watch had to be on the payment plan... I'm curious if I will still qualify. Should I cancel my pre-order and sign up for the payment plan?

I'd cancel and and reorder if i were you. you can always pay off the phone in full after you get the VR.

yxcolo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Check your order status on VZW. Verizon ordered on 2/23 8pm. Black S7 Edge. Order has shipped. Tracking is not updated but that is pretty typical when a slip is first created. Good luck ya'll

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
UPS orders may not update until this afternoon. Most of the time the drivers don't start pickups until 2-3. Most likely they have a trailer at the warehouse that Verizon is filling. A feeder driver will go this afternoon or evening and pick it up and either take it to the hub to sort or straight to the airport for loading. It's nothing to worry about if you dont see UPS movement until much later in the day.
For example, next day air packages that we pick up at the center I work at don't leave our building until almost 7:30 at night, no matter where they are going. They go from our place to the airport then to either Louisville or Philadelphia to sort overnight and reload to the destination plane. Our next day air plane lands around 3-4 in the morning, then our guy gets his load and has it to our building by 7:45 and out for delivery by 9.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance