S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

stleusc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Seems like FedEx tracking numbers are working whereas UPS numbers don't.
Anyone with a UPS number that is actually known to UPS?

Posted via the Android Central App

dsandman87

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone that had a single order with two phones in it have theirs shipped yet? Or have only single phone orders been shipped out?
I've had my single order with two phones ship. They're coming in two separate shipments (with two separate tracking numbers) via FedEx, but both have the same est. delivery date of March 9th. I ordered a black S7 Edge for myself and a black S7 for my spouse, so that may be why they're shipping separately?

Last edited:

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Look under "devices" then "my orders". In the my Verizon app you find these by tapping the 3 red bar drop down menu in the top left of the screen

That only shows all the lines on the account and it even tells me my line still has a upgrade avail i assume since it didnt "process" yet lol

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
A agree it would be helpful to put in what color your ordered along with date. I am checking back here often to see if anyone has had any updates on a silver edge ordered after 2/23. Hopefully ill get at least some work done today though. :-\

Mine still says processing. No info yet. Other than expected 3/11 on PC and 11/17/1858 in the app. Silver Edge ordered 2/27 in local corporate store, NH.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
A agree it would be helpful to put in what color your ordered along with date. I am checking back here often to see if anyone has had any updates on a silver edge ordered after 2/23. Hopefully ill get at least some work done today though. :-\

Mine still says processing. No info yet. Other than expected 3/11 on PC and 11/17/1858 in the app. Silver Edge ordered 2/27 in local corporate store, NH.

mine is exactly the same as yours if it makes you feel any better... but silver edge ordered 2/23 corporate store

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Shipment Facts
Our records indicate that the following package is scheduled to be delivered to you:
Tracking number:664428346148
Reference:D031501_00288287001
Service type:FedEx 2Day
Packaging type:Your Packaging
Number of pieces:1
Weight:1.00 lb.
Special handling/Services:Indirect Signature Required
Deliver Weekday
Residential Delivery

My soon to be replaced BlackBerry Z30

waverider317

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I got a silver edge on 2/23 ordered about 8am est

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
mine is exactly the same as yours if it makes you feel any better... but silver edge ordered 2/23 corporate store

2/23 phone *order was cancelled 3/3*
S7 - black (shipped)
S7edge - silver - processing

3/3 online
S7 - black - processing
S7edge - black - processing

I have no clue about what I'm going to get guess it's a mystery! Couldn't believe my husband phone is being shipped from a cancelled order oh well. Hope one of mine ships soon!

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
odd mine is exactly 2 lbs for one phone

This is what the email said:

Shipment Facts
Our records indicate that the following package is scheduled to be delivered to you:
Deliver Weekday
Residential Delivery

DFranch

May 22, 2014
Visit site

Mine is showing 11/17/1858 too. Ordered on 3/2 online.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Ordered silver on 29th. According to Joe the Insider it should be delivered by 11th. So far no action on my credit card or on any Verizon site.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered silver Edge the morning of 2-24. As of now Nadal, zilch, zip, crickets. Still listed as processing with a ship date of 3-11 on the website and 1857 on the My Verizon app.

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
This is what the email said:

Shipment Facts
Deliver Weekday
Residential Delivery

When did you order?

Side note, are we the only 2 from the Priv waiting room here?

drdoomQ

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Seems like FedEx tracking numbers are working whereas UPS numbers don't.
Anyone with a UPS number that is actually known to UPS?

Tracking # will update when UPS picks up package from VZW warehouse. I was told by VZW rep to check again this afternoon.

Thablackguy

Apr 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
How is everyone planning on selling their existing smartphones? I've used craigslist in the past but many here suggest that this is dangerous. Others have suggested Swappa. I went on their website and it says you have to be able to receive payments through PayPal. While I have a PayPal account I've only used it to buy a few things on eBay. Can I also receive payments through this PayPal account? If so, exactly how would this work? Would the buyer send PayPal their payment and then PayPal would send me an actual check with some kind of fee deducted? Would I have to link a bank account that they (PayPal) would credit with the amount of the sale?

Man, I have a LG G2. I'm not even going to try lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463