S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

DFranch

May 22, 2014
Visit site
My ship date moved from 3/6 to 3/7. It now shows up in the ups system but no scheduled delivery date yet. Shipping from Memphis. Silver edge. Looks like 2 day ground so should arrive on 3/9.

Posted via the Android Central App
Mine says UPSGROUND1 for shipping speed. I'm hoping that means it will arrive in 1 day. What are others showing for shipping speed on the mobile app?

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine says UPSGROUND1 for shipping speed. I'm hoping that means it will arrive in 1 day. What are others showing for shipping speed on the mobile app?

Mine says UPSGROUND1 as well. I'm not really sure what that means, but i'm 30 mins from one of their distribution centers. So hopefully that means I'll have it tomorrow. :a man can wish right?:

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
UPS is notorious for not showing the first updates until the day after the label is generated, even if it is already en-route.

Fair enough, just thought that I'd see some activity by 2:07 PM the day after the label was created. Guess I'll have to check again when I get home tonight

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
So you are saying to activate the iphone 4 and see what happens when I trade it in lol. Funny enough I can't even pull up my DPP terms on the documents and receipts, it comes up blank so I cant even read the agreement right now. I am trying to see where it says I need to return the iphone 6 with its associated IMEI

When you placed the order, right before you completed checkout after you checked the Verizon wireless customer agreement it showed you a page showing the device and IMEI related to the trade in for the order, showed up right before you clicked on " place order".......

I would definitely return the order with the iphone 6 and redo it with the older iphone...... might be a hassle but if they waive the restocking fee for the misunderstanding would be worth it.

Attachments

• Scan0002a.jpg
    Scan0002a.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 38

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining...but..ordered on 2/23 around 2:30 pm. Silver edge, I'm guessing it will be from Memphis since I'm in Florida and received phones from there before. My bank card still has not been charged. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I'd be happy if it just said it's on it way on the 11! I've already lost hope to get it withing the next two days since I'm off of work :(

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Just an update for those of you who tracked my chat to calling CS to leaving a scathing review for Felicia...

A manager, beholden, a manager called me just now with a tracking number and a profuse apology. It's still not showing on the sites but I have a tracking number for FedEx, one chrome S7 Edge (no I will not call it silver!) And a genuine apology from Verizon.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just an update for those of you who tracked my chat to calling CS to leaving a scathing review for Felicia...

A manager, beholden, a manager called me just now with a tracking number and a profuse apology. It's still not showing on the sites but I have a tracking number for FedEx, one chrome S7 Edge (no I will not call it silver!) And a genuine apology from Verizon.

You should print out a transcript and frame it lol

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You should print out a transcript and frame it lol

The actual chat rep was very nice.

The girl on the phone was the Klingon word for a male part.

I'd love to have got my verbal review on the customer service survey recorded to my phone. By Felicia! Har har har

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae