S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
So, umm, my sister just called me - from her new S7 Edge. And proceeded to taunt me for pre-ordering my phone from Verizon. She walked into our local Best Buy today and walked out with the phone. No reservation, no pre-order, and no, she doesn't work there. So there's that...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So, umm, my sister just called me - from her new S7 Edge. And proceeded to taunt me for pre-ordering my phone from Verizon. She walked into our local Best Buy today and walked out with the phone. No reservation, no pre-order, and no, she doesn't work there. So there's that...

Ouch! Haha.

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

That's happening everywhere. Read the BB pre-order forum. I could have done it today for either Black or Gold, but I'm holding out for Silver!!

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for this.

At least only VZW pre-orders seem to qualify for the watch...for those of us opting to try to claim that. That is the assumption I am operating under.

Every carrier got their own stock of Gear VRs. So whether you choose to go with the Gear S2 or VR, you're grabbing one from Verizon's stash. Also, you're very welcome.

Nooooooooooooo. So you just have to keep all the bloat?

There's an app on the play store called Package Disabler Pro. It let's you disable the bloat and any other apps without root.

Unfortunately you have to keep the bloat. I've never had a problem disabling bloatware. Sucks we can't free up that space though.

You can use Package Disabler Pro, but I just disable the stuff on my own and save some pennies.

She doesn't get the free stuff though! The FREE STUFF.

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Did you tell her she was a mistake? Or that your parents love you more?

DFranch

May 22, 2014
Visit site
And no FREE Gear S2! Which I plan to promptly sell on eBay hopefully for at least $200.

Eric R

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Every carrier got their own stock of Gear VRs. So whether you choose to go with the Gear S2 or VR, you're grabbing one from Verizon's stash. Also, you're very welcome.

Unfortunately you have to keep the bloat. I've never had a problem disabling bloatware. Sucks we can't free up that space though.

You can use Package Disabler Pro, but I just disable the stuff on my own and save some pennies.

She doesn't get the free stuff though! The FREE STUFF.

Package Disabler let's you disable bloat that you didn't even know existed though.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Attachments

• 8660.jpg
    8660.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 122

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX