S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
July 4th is being held on July 4th...What? Lol. Patience is truly a virtue😎 I understand, but jeese Louise...

Posted via Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
The issue I have with the shipping information is that it may require a signature so I want to make sure someone is home. I did pre-order on 2/23 early in AM and yesterday had information that was shipping UPSGROUND1. Today, still no information when clicking on the tracking number (not in UPS system yet) and shipping date changed from yesterday (3/6 which I know is a Sunday and UPS is not open) to 3/7. So if one day ground can I expect it tomorrow or since still no update from UPS will it get here Wednesday. I am glad it is coming before Friday, but it gets difficult when no update on actual shipping. I don't understand why some have gotten updated information on their UPS shipping.

UPS is just slow.

I'm going to email the developer to make sure that there will be no complications with the S7. Knox is scary

Posted via the Android Central App

It is. I wasn't joking when I said I need quite a few of those because I have a S2 Classic, in addition to a Samsung tablet and TV that I use features like screen mirroring and quick connect with.

Sorry everyone. I ordered 300,000 S7 edges and I'm claiming all the free S2s on Wednesday.

HA Samsung said they have more than 300K. Probably 1 more in the back somewhere.

Eric R

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
UPS is just slow.

It is. I wasn't joking when I said I need quite a few of those because I have a S2 Classic, in addition to a Samsung tablet and TV that I use features like screen mirroring and quick connect with.

HA Samsung said they have more than 300K. Probably 1 more in the back somewhere.

If you use them then you don't need the app really. Only if you want to disable and prevent them from using system resources.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
If you use them then you don't need the app really. Only if you want to disable and prevent them from using system resources.

I may give the app a whirl since you do have a refund period to see what I can find I don't know.

I wouldn't be too worried about Knox though. If it didn't trip up your S6, I'm sure it won't do it on your S7.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Defend the defensible! Seriously folks, we can all be friends! We are predestined to be friends. We aren't iSheep 😙

Matthew Ingoglia

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine says the same thing...It states it shipped by UPS (UPSGROUND1) but when I click on the tracking number not information. Does anyone know why this happens? When will I get it if the shipping date was 3/6/2016 which is a sunday so which really means today 3/7/2016?

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen this question asked yet.. Anyone who ordered after 3/1 have a 3/31 date? Or did they just change everyone's date back to 3/11 to make us stop whining/canceling orders? I still have a little hope lol.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine says the same thing...It states it shipped by UPS (UPSGROUND1) but when I click on the tracking number not information. Does anyone know why this happens? When will I get it if the shipping date was 3/6/2016 which is a sunday so which really means today 3/7/2016?

From what I understand, UPS also states that there might be just a label printed, nothing more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678