S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Meanwhile in Florida in 72 degrees outside.

163ace6a3e4814b8a58516d6c2deedec.jpg

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
nope i'm a 23rd silver edge no ship

Did you get charged though? I'm sorry if you already mentioned it, I'm having a hard time remembering everything.

This is the first preorder for a phone I've done. I usually go into the store the day of launch and pick it up. The free watch was the only reason I preordered. Not gonna lie, I will actually be disappointed if I don't get one. It's not something I can justify spending money on, but getting better it free is very cool so I hope I am able to claim

I'm sure you'll get one.

LOL no it was just the handiest item available. He wasn't expecting it either. My mother says someone is going to call the police on me for animal cruelty. Michael (my husband) prefers to dart them with the blow gun.

CPR...sure! You know the breathing part is pretty much out now right so mostly we just break a bunch of ribs? But if that's cool with you we can roll with that. Also we don't do IVs on cardiac arrests anymore, now I get to use a dremel to drive a needle into your shin. I guess everyone has their own definition of fun though right?

That's only if the person is in cardiac arrest! I'm not breathing but I have a pulse! Dremel? Why not a DeWalt drill? Dremels take forever and you always have to change those tiny little discs.

Confession time-

The free stuff isn't why I ordered early... I just wanted to be sure I got a phone... And I planned on gifting the free stuff! Lol!

Posted via the Android Central App

Well you got a phone AND you get the free stuff! If you just want the VR, ask if you can just pre-order in store because it's not officially launched yet. I could've done that earlier today but I told them I'm good, I'm getting the free S2 through Verizon.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
My tracking number is active but not active after talking on the phone with Verizon they said I should see action before 5pm coast time over in Cali and I'm in Michigan- so funny. But I guess at least it's on it's way. Here's to more waiting

stleusc

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
My tracking number is active but not active after talking on the phone with Verizon they said I should see action before 5pm coast time over in Cali and I'm in Michigan- so funny. But I guess at least it's on it's way. Here's to more waiting

Michigan too ;-) Same thing with UPS tracking number.....

Eric R

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

What number did you call? Did you ask for someone specific?
My Silver Edge I ordered on 2/23 still processing.
Posted via the Android Central App

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately we are a little too close in the city for that...no discharging of firearms :(

Unfortunately, that's the case here too. Christmas Day had to kill a possum my pup cornered with a 2x10 ( only thing I had easily accessible at the time).

BACK TO S7 edge talk!

Where is my phone again?

4truegrit

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
So I guess now i really don't see the point of pre-ordering on day one, they obviously don't ship the phones out.. first to order ..first to ship.. don't really understand what kind of random order they ship them out in? I ordered on day one 23rd Feb right out of the gate a Silver Edge and a Gold Edge... no movement on either.. almost like maybe would have had better luck if I would have waited a day.. I'm was perfectly fine getting them on Friday, but seeing all these early shipments kind of makes me wonder. Next time maybe I will do things different

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Did you get charged though? I'm sorry if you already mentioned it, I'm having a hard time remembering everything.

I have not been charged yet....

I'm sure you'll get one.

That's only if the person is in cardiac arrest! I'm not breathing but I have a pulse! Dremel? Why not a DeWalt drill? Dremels take forever and you always have to change those tiny little discs.

Well you got a phone AND you get the free stuff! If you just want the VR, ask if you can just pre-order in store because it's not officially launched yet. I could've done that earlier today but I told them I'm good, I'm getting the free S2 through Verizon.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

Well ok for mechanism of action, more like a DeWalt. But only the size of a Dremel.

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
So I guess now i really don't see the point of pre-ordering on day one, they obviously don't ship the phones out.. first to order ..first to ship.. don't really understand what kind of random order they ship them out in? I ordered on day one 23rd Feb right out of the gate a Silver Edge and a Gold Edge... no movement on either.. almost like maybe would have had better luck if I would have waited a day.. I'm was perfectly fine getting them on Friday, but seeing all these early shipments kind of makes me wonder. Next time maybe I will do things different

All it means is nothing has happened on the web site, you'll almost certainly get your phone at the same time as others who pre-ordered with the same shipping speed. The reason to pre-order is really just peace of mind knowing that you have secured your phone, and in this case if you hadn't preordered your silver so early you probably wouldn't be getting until after the 11th.

Honestly when you pre-order it's almost best if you just ignore what is said on forums like this, it will only stress you out more.

xx_bishop_xx

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Well, my S7 Edge (Black) scheduled to be delivered Wed 3/9, I just called the FedEx tracking to see if they could redirect it to my office and the young lady indicated that it is scheduled to be delivered Tue 3/8. Weird. I guess it's all pretty fluid.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Delivery tomorrow on phones scheduled for Wednesday wouldn't be totally out of the question. Wednesday is the heaviest volume day for us at UPS. So if there is room to move some of these phones through the system faster I'm sure both companies would take advantage of that. We see speed upgrades come through all the time

xx_bishop_xx

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Delivery tomorrow on phones scheduled for Wednesday wouldn't be totally out of the question. Wednesday is the heaviest volume day for us at UPS. So if there is room to move some of these phones through the system faster I'm sure both companies would take advantage of that. We see speed upgrades come through all the time

Would be fine with me. Thanks for the insight.

SEAKevin

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order Sat 3/5 over the phone for an S7 Edge in gold (an upgrade from an S6 Edge..at the same time I also changed to the Verizon plan from my old plan).

On Saturday (and even now) for the Seattle area..when I go online pretending I'm a new customer.. it says in bright red there's a deliver by date of 3/11 for the black or gold phones, and 3/31 for silver. However my order status now says "processing" and an expected ship by date of 3/11.

Not happy at all! I want it by Friday.. it's advertised online and I discussed it with the agent. Now I suppose I'll have to call and argue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670