S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
My tracking number is working, but my shipment weight is 0.00 pounds lol.

Somehow I'm worried I will receive a box with just a note in it from Verizon that just says "SIKE!"

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I placed my order Sat 3/5 over the phone for an S7 Edge in gold (an upgrade from an S6 Edge..at the same time I also changed to the Verizon plan from my old plan).

On Saturday (and even now) for the Seattle area..when I go online pretending I'm a new customer.. it says in bright red there's a deliver by date of 3/11 for the black or gold phones, and 3/31 for silver. However my order status now says "processing" and an expected ship by date of 3/11.

Not happy at all! I want it by Friday.. it's advertised online and I discussed it with the agent. Now I suppose I'll have to call and argue.

You'll have the gold by Friday. They have until Wednesday to ship two day or Thursday for next day. No need to call right now

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I placed my order Sat 3/5 over the phone for an S7 Edge in gold (an upgrade from an S6 Edge..at the same time I also changed to the Verizon plan from my old plan).

On Saturday (and even now) for the Seattle area..when I go online pretending I'm a new customer.. it says in bright red there's a deliver by date of 3/11 for the black or gold phones, and 3/31 for silver. However my order status now says "processing" and an expected ship by date of 3/11.

Not happy at all! I want it by Friday.. it's advertised online and I discussed it with the agent. Now I suppose I'll have to call and argue.
I'm in the same boat

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Well ok for mechanism of action, more like a DeWalt. But only the size of a Dremel.

So this is why I'm reluctant to call 911.

Watching my fiance picking hers up at best buy is depressing

Posted via the Android Central App

Dude, Gear S2.

Joe the Insider MIA today?

He fell off the truck this morning.

Well, my S7 Edge (Black) scheduled to be delivered Wed 3/9, I just called the FedEx tracking to see if they could redirect it to my office and the young lady indicated that it is scheduled to be delivered Tue 3/8. Weird. I guess it's all pretty fluid.

Lucky you... bastid...

Has anyone who's tracking numbers are working received the "your phone has shipped" email?

Nope. I don't think a single person has that wasn't an enterprise order.

They'll ship to arrive on the 11th. I think they just use the same template for all orders hence it's says a ship by date.

SEAKevin

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies..I won't call yet. On another note.. I have read the official exchange policy which requires a $35 restocking fee. When I ordered the phone I asked the CS rep if I went to a Verizon store the day I got it and they happened to have silver in stock..could I exchange my gold phone for a silver if it were in the still-sealed box? She said I could. Now I suppose technically I did not ask if I could do it for free.. but I assumed since she didn't mention a restocking fee that I could. But..I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong about that. Thoughts?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies..I won't call yet. On another note.. I have read the official exchange policy which requires a $35 restocking fee. When I ordered the phone I asked the CS rep if I went to a Verizon store the day I got it and they happened to have silver in stock..could I exchange my gold phone for a silver if it were in the still-sealed box? She said I could. Now I suppose technically I did not ask if I could do it for free.. but I assumed since she didn't mention a restocking fee that I could. But..I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong about that. Thoughts?

Knowing Verizon they will hit you with that $35. restocking fee if the phone is open or not.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
For what it's worth here's an update: my black s7e, ordered on 2.24 around noon, card charged yesterday around noon, status updates to shipped with number by UPS yesterday around 4. Number is still not recognized in UPS system

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth here's an update: my black s7e, ordered on 2.24 around noon, card charged yesterday around noon, status updates to shipped with number by UPS yesterday around 4. Number is still not recognized in UPS system

You have Tracking though. I've had plenty of ups tracking numbers that don't update till it is delivered or or for delivery for some reason. I wouldn't worry about that

Eric R

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

I ordered Silver on 2/23 and card not charged order still processing. Called and hear the same BS "We won't ship until 3/11" and I'm just like "the page says DELIVER by 3/11"

Posted via the Android Central App

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I ordered for the second time on the 3rd after canceling the first one on the monthly plan. It to says it will ship on the 11th. No biggie for me, and won't call Verizon, and argue either. Not stressed at all, I'll get it eventually. Gives me more time to look for a good screen protector, read reviews, and enjoy life outside of a phone.

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You have Tracking though. I've had plenty of ups tracking numbers that don't update till it is delivered or or for delivery for some reason. I wouldn't worry about that

I guess for me, I wanna make sure someone is home to sign for it on the day of or if it is coming on a day when no one will be home, to have it routed to the UPS Store. I'd much rather have it delivered to the house and have someone there to sign for it rather than risking not being able to leave work on time to stop at the UPS Store to pick it up.

I guess I just wish the tracking number would work to track the package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC