S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
So how long after everyone's card was charged did you receive a tracking number?

Posted via the Android Central App

For me it was the next day. Some people got it earlier but that seemed to be if they looked on the verizon app. Since I am coming from sprint i could only check online. Anyway, I got charged yesterday morning and it showed up this morning for me.

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
For me it was the next day. Some people got it earlier but that seemed to be if they looked on the verizon app. Since I am coming from sprint i could only check online. Anyway, I got charged yesterday morning and it showed up this morning for me.

Just checked the app, shipment date of 03/07/2016. Both spots online still say in store pickup, but the date on the app says today!

jamesbyjr

May 23, 2015
Visit site
All you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge today at Bestbuy. You can also walk out of the door with your promotions without waiting on them through Verizon.

jrcdpm

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I guess for me, I wanna make sure someone is home to sign for it on the day of or if it is coming on a day when no one will be home, to have it routed to the UPS Store. I'd much rather have it delivered to the house and have someone there to sign for it rather than risking not being able to leave work on time to stop at the UPS Store to pick it up.

I guess I just wish the tracking number would work to track the package.

Exactly. Mine has been in the system as shipped since yesterday and still no update from UPS. I wished they had stuck with FedEx for everyone like they used to.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Finally! The UPS tracking number went live after being in my order status since yesterday. It's UPS 2nd day and the scan was West Chester PA. So, I suppose the deliver will be on Wednesday. I'm sure they can get it to NE Ohio by then. I'm patient. I enjoyed reading this topic. BTW it was 62 here today and expected to be 70-72 tomorrow.

brun019822

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Finally! The UPS tracking number went live after being in my order status since yesterday. It's UPS 2nd day and the scan was West Chester PA. So, I suppose the deliver will be on Wednesday. I'm sure they can get it to NE Ohio by then. I'm patient. I enjoyed reading this topic. BTW it was 62 here today and expected to be 70-72 tomorrow.

wow makes no sense, Im in NY but my phone was shipped from Memphis, had they shipped it out of PA it would be at my doorsteps by tomorrow.

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Lesson for the kids out there. Don't sit and think about buying something for a couple days to make sure you really want to buy it. Just make that impulse buy and enjoy your prize. I'll still be here waiting.....

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
So how long after everyone's card was charged did you receive a tracking number?

Also says delivery by 3/7 which I'm sure is untrue

I got mine the next day. Delivery by today? Amazing! You must rent a room in a FedEx hub :p

All you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge today at Bestbuy. You can also walk out of the door with your promotions without waiting on them through Verizon.

No watch, no care. I can buy the Gear VR for under $100 and pick and choose what games I want.

Lesson for the kids out there. Don't sit and think about buying something for a couple days to make sure you really want to buy it. Just make that impulse buy and enjoy your prize. I'll still be here waiting.....

You think about whether or not you should buy it days before the pre-order goes live.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got a stupid fraud alert cancellation from my bank. Called Verizon, cancelled order, and resubmitted this time using my debit card. Still have the 3/11 delivery date. Talked to rep and she told me they are all shipping starting today, and if I reordered, it would likely ship tomorrow. BTW, ordered the black S7 Edge. Amazes me how the bank flags that for fraud, yet when I ordered a $4000 tv from Best Buy online with that CC 5 months ago, that went through with no problem.

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I got mine the next day. Delivery by today? Amazing! You must rent a room in a FedEx hub :p

No watch, no care. I can buy the Gear VR for under $100 and pick and choose what games I want.

You think about whether or not you should buy it days before the pre-order goes live.

Obviously, the communist knows everything...

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just got a stupid fraud alert cancellation from my bank. Called Verizon, cancelled order, and resubmitted this time using my debit card. Still have the 3/11 delivery date. Talked to rep and she told me they are all shipping starting today, and if I reordered, it would likely ship tomorrow. BTW, ordered the black S7 Edge. Amazes me how the bank flags that for fraud, yet when I ordered a $4000 tv from Best Buy online with that CC 5 months ago, that went through with no problem.

When did you originally order?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

Hate it when banks just cancel first without checking. I always call in for pre-approval of a future charge if it's really important.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc