S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Tomorrow

Posted via the Android Central App

RAGEEEEEEEEEE. Congrats!

Just an FYI on buying new micro sd cards, a couple of popular websites have been selling tons of fake ones.... now with the cards at 128 and 200gb it's more prevalent than ever , even some fakes of the samsung micro cards......... https://youtu.be/0uyIr5otau8

use a program called H2testw by ctmagazin... difficult to find with no spyware atatched

Fake Samsung cards are all over the place. Even folks buying from Amazon merchants have been scammed. I'd make sure people just buy cards from reputable and authorized Samsung dealers. Amazon (Ships AND sold by Amazon.com), Best Buy, Adorama, B&H, Newegg, Fry's, are some of the big electronic names that sell the real deal.

Thanks for the heads up eddie!

I wonder how they determine what is shipped from where. Upstate (Western) NY, and mine shipped FedEx from Memphis.

I've always had brand new Verizon phones come from Memphis.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I agree I'm confused, we live in PA and yet our phones are shipping from TN lol. Well mine is. I'm sure his will be too, as soon as that updates.

I literally ran through my kitchen and hurdled my cat to show him the text message, I'm so excited/relieved they are both coming!

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I agree I'm confused, we live in PA and yet our phones are shipping from TN lol. Well mine is. I'm sure his will be too, as soon as that updates.

I literally ran through my kitchen and hurdled my cat to show him the text message, I'm so excited/relieved they are both coming!

That cat was me in my camouflage outfit. Thanks for the great view!

All new phones from Verizon have been shipped from Memphis in my case. I live in LA.

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
My shipping info just updated. Coming tomorrow (3/8) between 1:30 and 5:30 via UPS out of PA (I'm in NJ). Black Onyx S7 Edge ordered on 2/25.

I originally had the 1858 delivery date. Never received a purchase confirmation email or a shipping email, but still happy!

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Well, I was getting quite green around the gills over here. And then I saw my ship date update from way back just 1 year before Darwon's Origin of the Species predicted that there would be mad dashes for a massively powerful device called the Samsung S7 Edge... to 3/7/16. First action I've seen since I placed the order. By god, I was getting jealous. Hopeless. And hungry. All at once.

Oh. In my relief, I forgot to attempt to be helpful...

Silver S7 Edge 2/25/16 in PM

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Well, I was getting quite green around the gills over here. And then I saw my ship date update from way back just 1 year before Darwon's Origin of the Species predicted that there would be mad dashes for a massively powerful device called the Samsung S7 Edge... to 3/7/16. First action I've seen since I placed the order. By god, I was getting jealous. Hopeless. And hungry. All at once.

Darwon is a false prophet. Hate that Darwon guy :p

Guess what just happened to my bank account???!!! ????????????

Victoria's Secret?

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I almost said the B word but you would've probably spanked me... wait... ah ****.

For a Communist, you sir, are quite charming!

So my ship date is now today- what happens now? Where do I find shipping info? I can see my new payment agreement in my receipts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax