S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

me2kelly74

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It took me a week to order my phone because Verizon had the wrong info due to I having a replacement phone. Now I'm wondering when I get my phone with a 3/1/16

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
For a Communist, you sir, are quite charming!

So my ship date is now today- what happens now? Where do I find shipping info? I can see my new payment agreement in my receipts.

Posted via the Android Central App

The lady comrades swoon over my Lenin approved pick up lines. "Hey comrade, nice shoes made by our amazing comrades, wanna study the party book together?"

I'd wait until tomorrow afternoon to before you start spamming the Verizon app or site for a tracking #. Rest assured, it'll most likely be shipped tomorrow.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yessss....it's about time, woohoo. I preordered a silver S7 Edge on 2/29, and......

Still nothing :) Congrats to those who have confirmation. I am patient, and just hope mine doesn't accidentally get canceled.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Baaaahahaha harharhar

The warm flush of relief is real extending to my fongertops.

I pre-ordered some fongertops to go w/ my S7E. I'm afraid it won't arrive by the 11th though...

And here I was going to give you one! #nonukekim

Posted via Android Central App

I'll have my buddy Dennis talk to you. He'll straighten everything out.

Slowly but surely!! Glad you got your Pro + sd card :)

Hell yes I did. I was just waiting for that particular card to come down in price before picking one up. $60 drop is good enough for me! Thank you once again good sir!

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered some fongertops to go w/ my S7E. I'm afraid it won't arrive by the 11th though...

Hell yes I did. I was just waiting for that particular card to come down in price before picking one up. $60 drop is good enough for me! Thank you once again good sir!

I'll have my buddy Dennis talk to you. He'll straighten everything out.

LMAO Rodman!

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
wow makes no sense, Im in NY but my phone was shipped from Memphis, had they shipped it out of PA it would be at my doorsteps by tomorrow.

When did you order? And what color?

(I'm in NY too and would think they'd have loads of trucks coming in...hmm maybe they're stuck in tunnel and bridge traffic).

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
And now on my verizon mobile app it goes from the glitchy 1858 ship date to today's date awesome...
'

Yeah. Verizon announced an apology for that and mentioned something about calling Doc and borrowing his car to go pick them up. Bet they used up a ton of plutonium to make it happen.

LMAO Rodman!

You know you love his dresses.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
The lady comrades swoon over my Lenin approved pick up lines. "Hey comrade, nice shoes made by our amazing comrades, wanna study the party book together?"

I'd wait until tomorrow afternoon to before you start spamming the Verizon app or site for a tracking #. Rest assured, it'll most likely be shipped tomorrow.

So, I ordered over the phone. How do I know which carrier will deliver and 1 or 2 day shipping? (Raging causes you to skim over posts that had this info in them.)