S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Nashville is 2 hours from here, but most of the time that drive straight past here by 3 hours and then drive it here. Real efficient delivery.

They like to take ours from around Pittsburgh out to about an hour into Ohio then back over. Must make sense to some computer algorithm somewhere, though I can't imagine why. One hour straight shot from Pittsburgh to home lol.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Nashville is 2 hours from here, but most of the time they drive straight past here by 3 hours and then drive it here. Real efficient delivery.

Delivery carriers seem to hit the furthest points and make their way back. Whether the delivery truck also has to do pick ups is a large factor most likely. My UPS guy told me his route hates my company because the customers that are closest to me get their packages last.

I live in Alabama Roughly 12 hours from Nashville and my order is coming out of PA...

LOL I love how Verizon loves to do things a** backwards.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I'll wait til the morning to see if I get a tracking number. Wednesday its going to be Xmas here 6 packages delivered!

Posted via the Android Central App

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I am in upstate NY (Saratoga) and with my luck, the silver will ship from Korea and be here the day before the S8 Edge is announced :D

LOL!

At least minus the dam% traffic, you'll still get yours before I get mine.

(For some reason I believe Verizon won't screw up my order and I will get it on the 11th according to reports from Verizon customers here that have preordered in the recent past. All is well. At least my Note 4 is still working. Things could be worse, can't complain. Happy for those who got tracking #).

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
LOL!

At least minus the dam% traffic, you'll still get yours before I get mine.

(For some reason I believe Verizon won't screw up my order and I will get it on the 11th according to reports from Verizon customers here that have preordered in the recent past. All is well. At least my Note 4 is still working. Things could be worse, can't complain. Happy for those who got tracking #).

Just remember, North Korea is best Korea!

necco

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get Ground instead of the advertised 2 day shipping? I hate when companies do that to save a few bucks, because Ground isn't guaranteed

xspiritdannyx

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my Silver Edge S7 after jumping from the BlackBerry ship on 2/25 PM. No CC charge, 3/11 shipment date and my order doesn't even show up on the My Verizon app anymore... :(

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else get Ground instead of the advertised 2 day shipping? I hate when companies do that to save a few bucks, because Ground isn't guaranteed

I got ground but and my estimated delivery is tomorrow. Which i think is better than if they did 2 day and didn't ship it till wednesday