S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
ordered 3/1 , order changed from processing to shipped today around 10am.......

Just got email from UPS my shipment will be here between 12:45 - 4:45 on wed from Memphis

necco

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I got ground but and my estimated delivery is tomorrow. Which i think is better than if they did 2 day and didn't ship it till wednesday

But with Ground, even if it is estimated for the next business day there is no guarantee that you will get it on that day. You could get it next week and it will still be ok. You seem pretty close to the warehouse regardless, so in your case I don't think the shipping method would effect you much

xspiritdannyx

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
How about on the site?

The site doesn't even show the 3/11 date, it just says "The Order is currently being processed. Please check back later".
After enduring the endless wait for the BB Priv since November, I jumped ship after I saw the Gear S2 offer. I thought all orders were up to date til the 26th? WHY ME :(

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
But with Ground, even if it is estimated for the next business day there is no guarantee that you will get it on that day. You could get it next week and it will still be ok. You seem pretty close to the warehouse regardless, so in your case I don't think the shipping method would effect you much

I thought with ground, UPS would adhere to their usual delivery estimates that they have on their site. And yea for me, the warehouse they are shipping from is 30 mins away. I wish they would of just let me come and pick it up from there today.

EDIT: This is the map I was speaking about

UPS Ground Map.gif

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
My app changed to today's date. Online all days the 11th. So looks like the app updates first.

Too bad I don't have a Verizon acct yet.. Guess I'm just going to have to be surprised when I get a notice that there's a package for me in my building lobby. I was looking forward to the nonstop tracking of our phones. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
According to the DPRK, there is only one Korea. Which of course is best Korea.

I was just clarifying for all the capitalist pigs.

UPS is pretty good about getting packages delivered on the estimated day. They like to get packages out of its system as quickly as possible.

The site doesn't even show the 3/11 date, it just says "The Order is currently being processed. Please check back later".
After enduring the endless wait for the BB Priv since November, I jumped ship after I saw the Gear S2 offer. I thought all orders were up to date til the 26th? WHY ME :(

If the site still shows your order is being processed, I'd wait until afternoon tomorrow before starting to panic.

On an infuriating note:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...1577-wait-samsung-pay-not-verizon-models.html

WTH Verizon!

DroidBoy82

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
So I just noticed that my account was charged for the taxes on the phone a couple of hours ago, and the Verizon app now shows my ship date as 3/7/16. I'm assuming a shipping label is now made and hopefully it'll be shipped out tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Verizon has still not allowed Samsung Pay? I'd be able to get the free Samsung wireless charger in the nick of time if they did.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Aaaahhh *mind exploding*

JK ... you remind me of my middle school crush Kim Wan Jung - class clown...Oh wait - nevermind, he was from South Korea ;)

He's no true Kim! Wanna know why blood is red? Because communism is the way humans were meant to govern!

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I do not. I probably won't until the phones arrive it sounds like.

Yeah same here... If you're bored and your BP is low, try calling the Verizon CS and ask them abt your order. They are so confused without an account to populate. Lol and even though they can't get their story straight, at least they're friendly. Hey, it's not their fault. They're just the worker bees. I just banking on the "better network" for my area.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Pre oredered on the 23rd round 1 pm. Est.....says shipped on the 7th from Memphis but hasn't updated since. Says in transit. Anyone else have this issue? Btw I'm in Cincinnati so would've thought pa would be closer. Weird

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah same here... If you're bored and your BP is low, try calling the Verizon CS and ask them abt your order. They are so confused without an account to populate. Lol and even though they can't get their story straight, at least they're friendly. Hey, it's not their fault. They're just the worker bees. I just banking on the "better network" for my area.

Sadly, most of those bees couldn't tell honey from a puddle of pee on the ground.

Pre oredered on the 23rd round 1 pm. Est.....says shipped on the 7th from Memphis but hasn't updated since. Says in transit. Anyone else have this issue? Btw I'm in Cincinnati so would've thought pa would be closer. Weird

Same here. But it shows that's been picked up, etc. so I'm sure it's actually in transit to my location.

Edit: Hm... can't say p, i, double s.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Im also hoping I can reserve an s2. Good luck to all. I actually got my imei number but was unable to obtain the Mac address. Hopefully they honor it for all haw.com buyers.

SEAKevin

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order Sat 3/5 over the phone for an S7 Edge in gold (an upgrade from an S6 Edge..at the same time I also changed to the Verizon plan from my old plan).

On Saturday (and even now) for the Seattle area..when I go online pretending I'm a new customer.. it says in bright red there's a deliver by date of 3/11 for the black or gold phones, and 3/31 for silver. However my order status now says "processing" and an expected ship by date of 3/11.

Not happy at all! I want it by Friday.. it's advertised online and I discussed it with the agent. Now I suppose I'll have to call and argue.

You'll have the gold by Friday. They have until Wednesday to ship two day or Thursday for next day. No need to call right now

Glad I waited... got a notification my credit card was charged about 20 minutes ago, and now the order status page on my phone says the ship date is 3/7! I have no tracking number though..and I doubt it actually shipped today, but it's progress.. at this rate I ought to receive it before Friday.:D

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Glad I waited... got a notification my credit card was charged about 20 minutes ago, and now the order status page on my phone says the ship date is 3/7! I have no tracking number though..and I doubt it actually shipped today, but it's progress.. at this rate I ought to receive it before Friday.:D

Congrats! If I knew you would listen so well, I would've told you to cancel your order because something is definitely wrong! I kid.