S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

yxcolo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 03/08/2016, By End of Day. From UPS. Games on!!! Told my wife she can't leave the house when I go golf. Now I need a case

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 03/08/2016, By End of Day. From UPS. Games on!!! Told my wife she can't leave the house when I go golf. Now I need a case

inb4 wife was in the shower when the delivery guy showed up and I shot a 110 on the course today rage post. :cool:

I have a Spigen Neo Hybrid sitting next to me for when my phone arrives. Love Spigen cases.

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
UPS now shows for me a delivery date which is 3/9. Also using the app I was able to change to no signature required, although someone will probably be home.

Posted via the Android Central App

necco

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Ground is 2 day shipping

Ground is not 2 day shipping. UPS Blue 2 day shipping is 2 day shipping. I know this for a fact, I use to work at UPS.

Big Red sent them out Ground to save money, but it's kind of a grey area. B.R. is shipping by 3/11, but they are advertising 2 day shipping. Ground comes with no guarantee, blue 2 day does. Although as someone else mentioned, yes UPS wants to get all packages on estimates. Sometimes that doesn't always happen, and Ground is the lowest of the low.

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Ground is not 2 day shipping. UPS Blue 2 day shipping is 2 day shipping. I know this for a fact, I use to work at UPS.

Big Red sent them out Ground to save money, but it's kind of a grey area. B.R. is shipping by 3/11, but they are advertising 2 day shipping. Ground comes with no guarantee, blue 2 day does. Although as someone else mentioned, yes UPS wants to get all packages on estimates. Sometimes that doesn't always happen, and Ground is the lowest of the low.

Well the code said ground2. Some people had ground1. So it may not be guaranteed but that is the service to expect.

necco

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
It's most likely Verizon's way of determining how they are going to ship based on UPS delivery estimates. So if Verizon determines it takes 2 days from their warehouse to your house via UPS Ground, thats what Ground2 most likely means, but believe me that doesn't mean its a UPS 2 Day.

I hope everyone gets the phone when it's estimated to arrive. I'm sure Verizon protected themselves some how by shipping Ground instead of 2 day. All I'm saying is that i've been in situations when something is estimated to arrive on a certain day and it didn't. At UPS expedited orders (UPS 2 day Blue) always get priority over ground. Even if it means that ground isn't delivered on time. UPS "Exception"

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered 3/5, pretty late compared to others here and I had the 1800's ship date until about 5 minutes ago, no joke. Now it says ship date for 3/7 and "SHP002 2 day by 8pm" which I assume means 2 day shipping so I'll get it thursday or friday. Can't wait!

After checking the invoice though I noticed they charged me twice for tax but no biggie. Easy fix.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
UPS now shows for me a delivery date which is 3/9. Also using the app I was able to change to no signature required, although someone will probably be home.

Jelly. FedEx's delivery manager won't allow me to release. Have to use the crappy paper.

Ah, see. I use a Nexus 6P so haven't been following Samsung Pay too closely.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Samsung Pay is too much fun. No NFC? No problem!

"That'll be $xxxx"
*Hands phone over*
"We don't accept phone payments yet"
"Just place it by your machine"
"But we don't accept those"
"Trust me, just place it on top of your machine where you slide the card"
*BEEP*
"Whoa... I guess we do now"
"No, only Samsung Pay"
"Huh?"
*Walks away quickly leaving them confused*

Forum statistics