S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
ggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

View attachment 219106

2b3.jpg

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys any idea what's going on? I'd really appreciate the input. I've had no charge on my card and no shipping email. Customer service says it's showing them a date of the 11th as shipping and they have no idea like always. I have two orders in the same state.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 15590.jpg
    15590.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 133

MonsterTaco

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
So annoyed with Verizon… Preordered Black Edge at 9:30 on 2/23 through my Enterprise account using a buddy upgrade, since my line isn’t eligible until next week. Since then, I’ve been patiently waiting, lurking here and other forums and getting a laugh at the people that are going apesh*t that other carriers shipped first, freebies are going to be gone, etc.

Yesterday morning, I had an email from Verizon, but not my expected ship notification. Instead the email said that my order had not been completed – “{PHONE#} is not eligible for upgrade until 3/15/2016. Please confirm if you still want to use another line that is eligible to upgrade?”

Well, duh, I know my line isn’t eligible, which is why I did a buddy upgrade in the first place… Logged on to Enterprise account and my status said the order was “Completed” with an estimated ship date of 3/11. With the discrepancy between not completed/completed, I figured I better give Verizon Customer Service a call to be sure my order is still OK. CS rep checks a couple things, says the order is good, should ship soon, so I’m feeling good.

Yesterday afternoon, I’m seeing everyone talking about tracking numbers, picking up phones at BB, etc. and decide to check my status again. Still no ship info and my order status being “Completed” starts to worry me – in my world, “completed” means done, over, finished, as in if it’s complete, the phone should have been shipped, delivered and in my hands. So, I hit up the Verizon chat to find out if they can tell me any more info. Chat-lady looks it up and tells me that there is not any shipping info and when she tries to open the order, she gets an error message. So she thinks we should re-order the phone! On top of that, her system is showing an iPhone on the order!!!

Call up CS again, the CS agent looks into it for a while and discovers the problem – the line I used for the buddy upgrade was discontinued 3 days after I placed the original order, so that’s why my order is in no-man’s land. And, we need to place a new order.

Why was there no notification when the line was deactivated? Why wasn’t I notified? Why wasn’t the main system admin notified? Why did my order sit in limbo for a week and a half? Why didn’t the first CS rep I talked to yesterday morning tell me this? Why didn’t the CS chat person tell me this?

When the order was placed again, she told me the expected ship date was 3/11. So, I'm holding out slight hope that I still get my phone this week (enterprise site appears to be down at the moment, so I can't check for updates). Because, you know that’s the reason I preordered it 2 freakin' weeks ago!! On top of it, I could miss out on the Gear freebies because of this. (Full disclosure: when I preordered, I wasn’t even aware of this deal, I just wanted the phone. So, this isn’t a major issue for me, but still…)

OK, end of rant. Thanks for listening. Enjoy your new toys!

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Guys any idea what's going on? I'd really appreciate the input. I've had no charge on my card and no shipping email. Customer service says it's showing them a date of the 11th as shipping and they have no idea like always. I have two orders in the same state.

Mine looks like this! I can see my new edge agreement, my upgrade is gone off my line, and in the app it says shipping date 3/7. Already cleared bank account. But still says processing and no shipping info.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Has anyone received a s7 edge in silver through Verizon yet?

Technically even if he orders today it is still a pre-order...LOL

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine looks like this! I can see my new edge agreement, my upgrade is gone off my line, and in the app it says shipping date 3/7. Already cleared bank account. But still says processing and no shipping info.

Mine as well. No shipping info yet. Still says processing, but the date has updated to 3/7 (it did last night around 9:30) maybe they did it so we would stop calling ha-ha. I can also see new agreement and my receipt from my store purchase now but no other updates. How long does it usually take for them to mark it as shipped and put in tracking info? And does anyone know what SHP002 means? UPS or FedEx? Or does it just mean 2 day in general?

Sorry it would take me a while to look through this forum for the answers and I'm at work. SHHH though, don't tell my boss.

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Has anyone received a s7 edge in silver through Verizon yet?

I have one, but picked my Verizon model up at bestbuy yesterday

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just had a UPS tracking number posted to my account on Verizon website. It doesn't actually register any information with UPS yet, but it does have a number now.

Posted via Android Central App

Tj Holtgard

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
and to think if it had just shipped from TN to begin with it would be here

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
9:17 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

3/07/2016 - Monday
6:27 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Finally received email confirmation from Verizon about my shipment on one order.......... although another order on my account when I check on my app says ..."order details are currently not available, please check back later...."

Attachments

• vzw.JPG
    vzw.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 40

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
and to think if it had just shipped from TN to begin with it would be here

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
9:17 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

3/07/2016 - Monday
6:27 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA

We should have all gotten together and planned to just go pick up each other's phones at the closest facility. Lol

Verizon would have an absolute meltdown lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781