S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
App says order details not available. Web site says ship to store, store not available. So I called. They just read off the order page saying scheduled to ship on 11th and I should have shipping number 24-40 hours before it ships. I told my rep that some are getting S2 watch with order, will I? And she said yes. Shall we say my level of confidence is low.

Card's been charged? If so, mine was like that for about 14 hours before the tracking # popped up. I freaked out a bit thinking something went wrong.

Mine is on the FedEx truck for delivery. My neighbors probably think I'm a creep staring out the window.

How do you know they weren't thinking that before? Hm?

warrenr525

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Last night I was billed for the Silver S7 Edge I pre-ordered on 2/23 around 3 pm. I now have a UPS tracking number but it has yet to make it into their system. Since I ordered with two day shipping I assume that I will be getting it on Thursday. Yeah!

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Last night I was billed for the Silver S7 Edge I pre-ordered on 2/23 around 3 pm. I now have a UPS tracking number but it has yet to make it into their system. Since I ordered with two day shipping I assume that I will be getting it on Thursday. Yeah!

Yup! UPS is definitely slow getting packages into the system but the delivery is normally on time! Congrats!

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site

UPS usually updates the tracking info between 3-5pm.... you should definitely see tracking status live by 5pm for shipment on Thurs if it showed UPSGROUND2....

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
so Verizon did it to me AGAIN. They cancelled my order for a 2nd time. This time they messed up running my card and said I would have to reorder. I cancelled altogether and decided to drive to Best Buy and see what that would get me. Well I walked out of Best Buy, 20 minutes later, with a new Galaxy S7 Edge/Gear VR/62GB Memory card and I could be none the happier. Meanwhile, my wife finally got notification that hers shipped today. So she still has to wait til Thursday to see hers. Moral of the story: Verizon corpoarate SUCKS!

ajmatson

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the update. Just got my UPS shipping number and waiting for the update. Funny is Verizon locked their thread on this issue but I am really wondering what they will do with the change this morning by Samsung limiting the S2 watches to 35,000 which was not there during the pre-order. Verizon is not going to be able to just ignore the masses. :-\

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
manager at my local corporate store (i ordered in store btw) told me if i really wanted the watch (not even sure i do) told me claim the vr gear from samsung promo page and he would give me the $100 off of either the s2 they were offering in the beginning or the classic (which i prefer by a longshot anyway) for what thats worth...

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
so Verizon did it to me AGAIN. They cancelled my order for a 2nd time. This time they messed up running my card and said I would have to reorder. I cancelled altogether and decided to drive to Best Buy and see what that would get me. Well I walked out of Best Buy, 20 minutes later, with a new Galaxy S7 Edge/Gear VR/62GB Memory card and I could be none the happier. Meanwhile, my wife finally got notification that hers shipped today. So she still has to wait til Thursday to see hers. Moral of the story: Verizon corpoarate SUCKS!

mind me asking what colors were available?

DynoMikeR

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
f309f5ba56c3e3dba2c1b43a39b68cda.jpg

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Where are you guys seeing tracking numbers first? In app or online? I have nothing yet and mine went through at 930 last night. Silver s7 ordered 2/27 in store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2