S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
2/29 phone order for silver....still nothing, and I mean nothing. No bank withdrawal, no tracking info, no ship date, not even a "hey, how you doin'?" I will receive mine probably sometime in May-June time frame haha... "By June 11th" :)

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
When is yours coming?

Tomorrow. No idea how that happened cause Verizon said no phones are being shipped out until the 11th...

"By the 11th"

Shipping ON the 11th, not by... What kind of misinformed savage are you?

2/29 phone order for silver....still nothing, and I mean nothing. No bank withdrawal, no tracking info, no ship date, not even a "hey, how you doin'?" I will receive mine probably sometime in May-June time frame haha... "By June 11th" :)

Put your SD card in your ear and see if that speeds things up? I mean we do have the fastest U3 card out there.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
dont worry you arent alone, im very close on cancelling via the web and just going to worst buy but im hopeful it will change tonight.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I was pleasantly surprised by how little bloatware Verizon preinstalled. I was expecting it to be much worse. Best of all - no Lookout installed. I hate that effing thing.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
just got back from BB (picked up the samsung 128gb pro+ card they have on sale for 89.99!) but while I was there I had to play with the displays a little, and the gold they have on display looks awesome! it's hardly gold at all... more like tinted silver i literally had to hold the silver one up to it to tell it was gold. and from all the images and photos i've seen the ones shipping are very gold >? wonder whats up with that? i ordered silver but the gold one at my best buy was very cool....

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
To totally change the subject of this thread, did any of you see that new Game of Thrones trailer? I think I saw a kingsmoot and Targaryen armor! Oh, and did Davos have Longclaw?

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
just got back from BB (picked up the samsung 128gb pro+ card they have on sale for 89.99!) but while I was there I had to play with the displays a little, and the gold they have on display looks awesome! it's hardly gold at all... more like tinted silver i literally had to hold the silver one up to it to tell it was gold. and from all the images and photos i've seen the ones shipping are very gold >? wonder whats up with that? i ordered silver but the gold one at my best buy has very cool....

Has to do with how the camera picks up light. There were ton of pictures of the gold S6 floating around that looked like silver platinum, while others looked like it was copper. You absolutely have to see the silver and gold in person.

BTW, good work on the SD card. Was it a BB sale or a price match from Samsung's site? You can thank paulphilly for that and then laugh because his phone hasn't shipped yet... O:)

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
just got back from BB (picked up the samsung 128gb pro+ card they have on sale for 89.99!) but while I was there I had to play with the displays a little, and the gold they have on display looks awesome! it's hardly gold at all... more like tinted silver i literally had to hold the silver one up to it to tell it was gold. and from all the images and photos i've seen the ones shipping are very gold >? wonder whats up with that? i ordered silver but the gold one at my best buy has very cool....

Yep. Noticed that as well. The color seems to actually be called Gold Platinum.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
To totally change the subject of this thread, did any of you see that new Game of Thrones trailer? I think I saw a kingsmoot and Targaryen armor! Oh, and did Davos have Longclaw?

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Yeah, but did you see Danny naked?

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Has to do with how the camera picks up light. There were ton of pictures of the gold S6 floating around that looked like silver platinum, while others looked like it was copper. You absolutely have to see the silver and gold in person.

BTW, good work on the SD card. Was it a BB sale or a price match from Samsung's site? You can thank paulphilly for that and then laugh because his phone hasn't shipped yet... O:)

it is on sale on best buys website as well

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered silver edge 2/26 at night. Got an email last night charging my Amex and then a tracking email this morning saying it was sent upsground2... I'm guessing here on Thursday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair