S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I hear what you're saying, and I completely understand. I would be excited too!

I liked the price, and it was only 3.99 extra for overnight.

I completely understand.

Looks like I'm all set for tomorrow. Phone has been backed up to my PC using Smart Switch. Also backed up the music, pics, and other important files manually on to the PC as well in case something goes wrong during the restore process.

Got my Spigen Neo Hybrid case, Samsung Pro+ 128GB card, and Zagg HD screen protector all waiting for the FedEx dude to show up.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I completely understand.

Looks like I'm all set for tomorrow. Phone has been backed up to my PC using Smart Switch. Also backed up the music, pics, and other important files manually on to the PC as well in case something goes wrong during the restore process.

Got my Spigen Neo Hybrid case, Samsung Pro+ 128GB card, and Zagg HD screen protector all waiting for the FedEx dude to show up.
Ohhhhh, man.. the news just said FedEx has suspended operations in the Pacific northwest until sometime next week. Something about rumors of a Korean dictator on the loose.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I completely understand.

Where'd you find a zagg?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Crap mine just got rescheduled for Friday. It was originally listed on UPS as being delivered 3/9. It departed 3/7 from memphis and now is in Missouri. I am in new jersey.

Tracking shows it went from memphis to Arkansas to Missouri to Illinois enroute to NJ. Really taking the scenic route.

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hope. I didn't mess things up for myself today. Being Mr. Impatient, my tracking showed that my phone arrived at my local UPS hub, which is only 10 minutes from my house and was scheduled for tomorrow deliver. . It arrived at 10:30 this morning and, rather than having it just sit there all day and night until it got delivered later tomorrow afternoon, I decided to switch delivery option to be picked up right there and thought I could beat the system a day early. I was hoping after I did that then I'd shortly receive an email telling me that it's all ready to be picked up later today. But now it just says that the change is pending. So hoping worst case scenario I can just get it there tomorrow at 3:30 when it opens. But if I had just wanted patiently it would have probably been delivered to my house around 1 pm.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to get my pics onto my Chrome Book, from my S6. Been a pain in the ****.

Ewwwwww a Chrome Book! Get it away, get it away!!

Ohhhhh, man.. the news just said FedEx has suspended operations in the Pacific northwest until sometime next week. Something about rumors of a Korean dictator on the loose.

They've suspended operations here to make sure I get my phone. Diverting all resources to my package to ensure I don't rage at someone.

Where'd you find a zagg?

Best Buy

I Completely Understand.

I completely understand as well.

But wait. There's more!

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

If you call within the next 15 minutes and promise to tell a friend, we'll include a second set of zika-virus infected mosquitoes at no charge! Just pay shipping and handling!

Tracking shows it went from memphis to Arkansas to Missouri to Illinois enroute to NJ. Really taking the scenic route.

Really gotta wine and dine these phones before using them these days. I remember the days when you could just wink at one and they'll buzz for you.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Hope. I didn't mess things up for myself today. Being Mr. Impatient, my tracking showed that my phone arrived at my local UPS hub, which is only 10 minutes from my house and was scheduled for tomorrow deliver. . It arrived at 10:30 this morning and, rather than having it just sit there all day and night until it got delivered later tomorrow afternoon, I decided to switch delivery option to be picked up right there and thought I could beat the system a day early. I was hoping after I did that then I'd shortly receive an email telling me that it's all ready to be picked up later today. But now it just says that the change is pending. So hoping worst case scenario I can just get it there tomorrow at 3:30 when it opens. But if I had just wanted patiently it would have probably been delivered to my house around 1 pm.

Your phone is one small box hand stacked on either a 53' or 28' trailer. There is currently no way for them to find your box and get it to you before tomorrow. The trailers probably won't start processing until around 3-4 tomorrow morning but you can pick it up at the center probably after 9 when the sort is down and the trucks roll

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Your phone is one small box hand stacked on either a 53' or 28' trailer. There is currently no way for them to find your box and get it to you before tomorrow. The trailers probably won't start processing until around 3-4 tomorrow morning but you can pick it up at the center probably after 9 when the sort is down and the trucks roll

Wow! You sound like you work at UPS or something!

Disclaimer: I know you work for UPS.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
2/29 Silver still processing. Any 2/28 or sooner orders processed? I am so close to canceling my Silver and Pre-ordering the black as it still has a 3/11 ship date and will probably get delivered to me 20 minutes after purchase :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835