S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
See good wife I ordered his phone and pants all comes before my phone. This doesn't include my ups deliveries tomorrow

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 26257.jpg
    26257.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 63

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately Samsung Pay is not yet compatible with Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge. Yes, I've been trying to install it earlier but I found out that it's not compatible with the S7 Edge yet. Need a patch.

In a totally unrelated matter, Verizon sent me a text and an e-mail offering up to $300 Trade-In Value if I trade in an old phone. What is the cheapest option to take advantage of this? Are there any cheap phone that goes up to the max $300 TIV? Thanks!

Here's the list:

-- Any smartphone for $100
-- Apple iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Droid Turbo by Motorola or Droid Turbo 2 by Motorola for $200
-- Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or LG V10 for $300

I traded in a HTC Rezound for $100... lolololololol.

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
No. I only transport 2 at a time.

Seattle right now visiting family.

Your husband just wanted me to pass on a message:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a9/d5/92/a9d5925d0c8b38d724dd3c03635135fb.jpg

No no, it was really for Amazon purchases. They won't let me become a Prime member so I found my own rush shipping.

It gets so cold at night...

Only for passenger use I guess? FedEx just let the cat out of the bag transporting my package from Memphis to Seattle in only 2 hours!

I'm in Dallas to can I help run your empire?

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately Samsung Pay is not yet compatible with Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge. Yes, I've been trying to install it earlier but I found out that it's not compatible with the S7 Edge yet. Need a patch.

In a totally unrelated matter, Verizon sent me a text and an e-mail offering up to $300 Trade-In Value if I trade in an old phone. What is the cheapest option to take advantage of this? Are there any cheap phone that goes up to the max $300 TIV? Thanks!

They offered $300 for my 64gb iPhone 6 Plus. I laughed.

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I got my shipping notification at 11am this morning and it still hasn't been updated on UPS's site. I have a useless tracking number and have no idea where my phone is.

While I'm ranting, quick poll, who is worse? In Store VZW reps or Phone CSR? I ask because I had to go to my local VZW store today to go over an issue with my bill and it seemed like all the reps were picking people who were there to buy something and those with phone issues had to wait longer. I watched a guy walk in and was seen immediately because he wanted to buy an iPhone, yet I had to wait 20 mins. I ended up calling CS from the store ad they fixed my problem in 5 minutes. I hate going to the store, no offense to our friend Joe here, but I always get the used car salesman vibe whenever I go there.

rechvanny

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Here's the list:

-- Apple iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Droid Turbo by Motorola or Droid Turbo 2 by Motorola for $200
-- Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or LG V10 for $300

Thank you!

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

It's specifically current gen iPhones and last gen Samsungs that get up to $300...HOWEVER they say that with the promotion ANY smartphone qualifies....now to see if I can find my really old Droid 2 somewhere

Edit: guess I should have refreshed before replying

Eric R

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Here's the list:

Blackberry for me😆

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
They offered $300 for my 64gb iPhone 6 Plus. I laughed.

They offered me $300 for my iPhone 6s Plus. I also laughed. They're selling on Swappa for $750 right now in mint condition.

It's because of people like me that abuse the offer and turn in a HTC Rezound from 2011 for $100. Have to make the money back somehow.

Can I still help run the Dallas part?

If I ever take over the US, absolutely!

I got my shipping notification at 11am this morning and it still hasn't been updated on UPS's site. I have a useless tracking number and have no idea where my phone is.

While I'm ranting, quick poll, who is worse? In Store VZW reps or Phone CSR? I ask because I had to go to my local VZW store today to go over an issue with my bill and it seemed like all the reps were picking people who were there to buy something and those with phone issues had to wait longer. I watched a guy walk in and was seen immediately because he wanted to buy an iPhone, yet I had to wait 20 mins. I ended up calling CS from the store ad they fixed my problem in 5 minutes. I hate going to the store, no offense to our friend Joe here, but I always get the used car salesman vibe whenever I go there.

Phone CSR. It's hard to be a ***** while looking at someone face to face.

In your case though, I would definitely complain about your experience. It's first come, first served, not, wait your behind over there for customers that are buying new phones.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Blackberry for me??????

I actually have a BB Bold that I kept for nostalgia sake. Oh the days of running around like a chicken with its head cut off while my fingers were glued to my BB.

You sure are denying Dallas a lot. In fact, you're denying it QUITE a lot..

That's because I'm not there and I don't want to lie? Imagine how world leaders would view my threats if they thought I was a liar?

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just got a text from FedEx saying delivery between 4:55 PM and 6:00 PM tomorrow. :) Still flying somewhere over the country/pacific right now I'm sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay