S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just got a text from FedEx saying delivery between 4:55 PM and 6:00 PM tomorrow. :) Still flying somewhere over the country/pacific right now I'm sure.

I'm in the 10:25 - 1:00PM window. Dude usually shows up around 11 though. Excited!

My FedEx guy...EVERY phone I pre-order.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

That's what happens when you constantly turn him down for a date!

Kim just deliver all of ours!

Posted via the Android Central App

Not enough missiles unfortunately :'(

rechvanny

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
It's because of people like me that abuse the offer and turn in a HTC Rezound from 2011 for $100. Have to make the money back somehow.

If I ever take over the US, absolutely!

Phone CSR. It's hard to be a ***** while looking at someone face to face.

In your case though, I would definitely complain about your experience. It's first come, first served, not, wait your behind over there for customers that are buying new phones.
Boom locked in!

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
So the 2 phones I ordered are coming on different days via 2 different carriers.

Only 1 issue, UPS wants a signature tomorrow and there's no way i'll be home for it.. think a piece of paper with a signature and tracking number will work?

Posted via Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

Can't even find that phone on the Verizon trade-in. Here's a phone that I could find though:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Centura-SCH-S738C-Tracfone-Minutes/dp/B015NM7RYG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_107_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=51uFYF1fUEL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR88%2C160_&refRID=05HGZYDESGGHEGQVDWTJ

Not 100% sure it'll work though since I need an IMEI.

Just read off another forum that some dude traded in that same phone and got credit. Don't hold me to it though!

He's such a dream boat! *swoons*

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
So the 2 phones I ordered are coming on different days via 2 different carriers.

Only 1 issue, UPS wants a signature tomorrow and there's no way i'll be home for it.. think a piece of paper with a signature and tracking number will work?

Go into UPS my choice and you can electronically sign it.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site

Also it depends on your neighborhood and the driver. In low risk neighborhoods some drivers will accept the note as a signed delivery notice. UNLESS Verizon shipped with an ID required, then they can not accept a handwritten signature

rechvanny

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Can't even find that phone on the Verizon trade-in. Here's a phone that I could find though:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Centura-SCH-S738C-Tracfone-Minutes/dp/B015NM7RYG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_107_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=51uFYF1fUEL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR88%2C160_&refRID=05HGZYDESGGHEGQVDWTJ

Not 100% sure it'll work though since I need an IMEI.

Just read off another forum that some dude traded in that same phone and got credit. Don't hold me to it though!

He's such a dream boat! *swoons*

I'll wait for your experience with it then and then order one for myself to trade in LOL... Thanks!

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
(Switching from AT&T to Verizon)

Never got an updated shipping date (ordered online on 2/27 for black & silver Edge).

After reading horror stories in the first 77 pages of this forum, and experiencing the poor competency of Verizon CS computer systems, i decided to not leave the fate of my new Edges in the hands of the Better Network's systems and to just do it myself.

It only cost me 4.5 hrs at BestBuy trying to cancel my preorder in order to have my at&t numbers off of that preorder and available for today's.

But....now
I am finally NO LONGER AT THE MERCY of the Verizon wireless "system'' in order to

1) get my S7 Edge phones early (the whole point of preordering),

2) take a chance at getting the VRs on Samsung website AFTER the phones with a non-existent order# arrived sometime never (yes my one and only order number I was using to check status of preorder was actually not real. CS used my SSN and found the actual order number! Lmfo)

3) ship my Note 4's IN TIME and hope to get a max of $200 each.

4) have Verizon cover my switching costs without any bumps in the road (now i will use all the credit BB rewarded me with to buy my Note 4 phones out of att and own them)

PS: my BB rep was phenomenal!! If I was her, I would've given up on trying to import a customer's number and just say, "ummm. I dont know the system wont let me put this thru, it says your number is pending a porting process... oh well let's just activate the phone with a temporary number and hope for the best tomorrow when we try again to port it".
Instead she was a rock star problem-solver and is the very example of passion for one's job! She called a half dozen people and patiently worked her way thru Verizon wonderful online system, I feel so lucky today and I tried to pass it on by being kind to crazy NY drivers on my way home tonight!

(Oh and there were a ton of ppl at this one of my 20 local best buys).

I can't believe I am with Verizon now. Lol at least I will have less dead zones (than i did with at&t) anywhere in NY.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20160308_202246-1.jpg
    20160308_202246-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 80

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz