S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'll wait for your experience with it then and then order one for myself to trade in LOL... Thanks!

I already did a trade-in with an old HTC Rezound I have in a drawer somewhere. I can't say whether or not it'll work.

(Switching from AT&T to Verizon)

Never got an updated shipping date (ordered online on 2/27 for black & silver Edge).

After reading horror stories in the first 77 pages of this forum, and experiencing the poor competency of Verizon CS computer systems, i decided to not leave the fate of my new Edges in the hands of the Better Network's systems and to just do it myself.

It only cost me 4.5 hrs at BestBuy trying to cancel my preorder in order to have my at&t numbers off of that preorder and available for today's.

But....now
I am finally NO LONGER AT THE MERCY of the Verizon wireless "system'' in order to

1) get my S7 Edge phones early (the whole point of preordering),

2) take a chance at getting the VRs on Samsung website AFTER the phones with a non-existent order# arrived sometime never (yes my one and only order number I was using to check status of preorder was actually not real. CS used my SSN and found the actual order number! Lmfo)

3) ship my Note 4's IN TIME and hope to get a max of $200 each.

4) have Verizon cover my switching costs without any bumps in the road (now i will use all the credit BB rewarded me with to buy my Note 4 phones out of att and own them)

PS: my BB rep was phenomenal!! If I was her, I would've given up on trying to import a customer's number and just say, "ummm. I dont know the system wont let me put this thru, it says your number is pending a porting process... oh well let's just activate the phone with a temporary number and hope for the best tomorrow when we try again to port it".
Instead she was a rock star problem-solver and is the very example of passion for one's job! She called a half dozen people and patiently worked her way thru Verizon wonderful online system, I feel so lucky today and I tried to pass it on by being kind to crazy NY drivers on my way home tonight!

(Oh and there were a ton of ppl at this one of my 20 local best buys).

I can't believe I am with Verizon now. Lol at least I will have less dead zones (than i did with at&t) anywhere in NY.

Posted via the Android Central App

Those phones are absolute crap. I'll be more than happy to take them off your hand so you can use your AMAZING Note 4s. Oh yeah the VR doesn't work with the Note 4s so I'll take those off your hands as well. $50 to cover PayPal fees and shipping is more than fair.

Congrats on the new phones!

Why'd you get the Tab E and not the Tab S2?

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
After my initial origin scan from UPS this afternoon at 12:47, I have yet to get another update. Ugh. Just want it by Friday.

I hope it doesn't end up like my phone a few years back where it was at a processing facility less than an hour away from my local hub in Ohio then got put on the wrong truck and went to Maryland.

Posted via Android Central App

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
FINALLY: CC just charged and Silver Edge shipped today!!!! Woohoo! Phone order 2/29, so for those with late Feb. and early March orders, it shouldn't be long now.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
"I haven't received my phone" support group!

You must be there for your comrades!

We will have to continue this in a new one!

Never!

Attention: CC just charged and Silver Edge shipped today!!!! Woohoo! Phone order 2/29, so for those with late Feb. and early March orders, it shouldn't be long now.

Told you sticking the SD card in your ear would work...

Oh I understood! I ran home from work! 5 easy miles! You guys only moved up one page! Slackers

You asked us to slow it down and then you get upset about it? Women...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21