S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
After my initial origin scan from UPS this afternoon at 12:47, I have yet to get another update. Ugh. Just want it by Friday.

I hope it doesn't end up like my phone a few years back where it was at a processing facility less than an hour away from my local hub in Ohio then got put on the wrong truck and went to Maryland.

Posted via Android Central App
I'm in the same boat.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I almost thought this said "the power of Dong". Where's my mind tonight?

Where it is every night?

Bummer... That would be perfect....

Yeah. It's a tight fit. If you stuck that magnetic mount in there, you would have to remove it to wireless charge your phone anyway.

Make sure you don't have to **** during that time. Just your luck. ;)

It's ALWAYS like that. Wait 5 hours, go to take a ****, *DING DONG*

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Where it is every night?

Yeah. It's a tight fit. If you stuck that magnetic mount in there, you would have to remove it to wireless charge your phone anyway.

It's ALWAYS like that. Wait 5 hours, go to take a ****, *DING DONG*

It would coming out of the case when I get home for the night before it hits the charger anyway....

Fifabing

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
S7 Silver ordered 2/29 finally showing the equipment purchase documents posted to my account just like they did Sunday when they shipped my other two S7's.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
cc charged, my app says processing but shipped today. no tracking info yet does it take a while to populate? should i keep checking the app or sites

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
My debate wait for ups driver or reroute to pick up at sharonville location which it currently arrived at 8:30... I guess I could go when they open to get it instead of wait and sleep in...my driver usually comes around 3..... What should I do!!!??

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Ah. Glue it to the case?

Signature required unless you pre-sign for it using UPS My Choice. FedEx won't give you the option of releasing the package for some sad reason.

Yea... Was hoping not to see it... Oh well.. Back to the drawing board... What do you like for a dash mount?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1