S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Yay my tracking # finally shows up as origin scan. No delivery estimate though.

Has anyone here ever paid the $8 to get a confirmed 2 hour delivery window for UPS?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
My debate wait for ups driver or reroute to pick up at sharonville location which it currently arrived at 8:30... I guess I could go when they open to get it instead of wait and sleep in...my driver usually comes around 3..... What should I do!!!??

Pick it up if you can. Come on, we all know waiting until 3 is going to drive you insane.

Yea... Was hoping not to see it... Oh well.. Back to the drawing board... What do you like for a dash mount?

iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/Plus (5.5) /5s/5c, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/Note 4/3, Google Nexus 5/4, LG G3

I rikey.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I figured KimJong would have conquered the world by now. What are we going to do when you go off grid?.??? The silence would be horrendous

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I figured KimJong would have conquered the world by now. What are we going to do when you go off grid?.??? The silence would be horrendous

Posted via the Android Central App

Meh I'll still be here dishing out advice and yelling at people.

I was thinking about picking a delivery time instead of driving out to the UPS location to pick it up. Otherwise they won't deliver it until after 5PM.

Do you get to set the window or is it up to UPS?

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Do you get to set the window or is it up to UPS?

My shipment isn't far enough in the process to give me times to chose from, but here is what it says:

UPS My Choice Members and Premium Members can choose from up to three different 2-hour confirmed delivery windows.

Depending on the times it gives me, it may be worth it.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
You can through the UPS app- I just paid the extra 8.00 to have it delivered first thing in the morning- let's see if it works

My shipment isn't far enough in the process to give me times to chose from, but here is what it says:

UPS My Choice Members and Premium Members can choose from up to three different 2-hour confirmed delivery windows.

Depending on the times it gives me, it may be worth it.

Perhaps it'll be worth while just like it is for JH!

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it worked. I got the confirmation of my trade-in. Just waiting for the envelope to arrive.

I wonder if they'll take my old Droid 3 sitting around. LOL

You can through the UPS app- I just paid the extra 8.00 to have it delivered first thing in the morning- let's see if it works

I have tried to do this but can't figure out where on the app. Help!!

renji5471

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
My black S7 Edge that I ordered yesterday night is now showing a ship date of today, but it's still showing processing. The funds for the order was also taken out of my CC.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
USPS has been Amazon's choice for quite a while in my area and I have never missed a delivery or had it later than Amazon's two day delivery process. I would not mind USPS at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1