S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine is four hours away right now. Should be here bright and early in the morning, and of course I'm always the last stop on my FedEx guy's route. He hates me.

And no, I haven't read the last five pages since I posted last because you people are no longer important to me now that I've entered foaming at the mouth mode.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My debate wait for ups driver or reroute to pick up at sharonville location which it currently arrived at 8:30... I guess I could go when they open to get it instead of wait and sleep in...my driver usually comes around 3..... What should I do!!!??
They usually load the truck overnight. So if you want to pick it up it may be too late already.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Usps is used for lots of final mile deliveries. Much more reliable now days.
USPS has been Amazon's choice for quite a while in my area and I have never missed a delivery or had it later than Amazon's two day delivery process. I would not mind USPS at all.

Yeah they seriously used them lol I may never get it.

LOL. They seriously used USPS?

I'm sure they will if they took my HTC Rezound which is also from 2011.

You guys are all lucky look how they shipped mine. lol.View attachment 219237

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
So how long do you think the s2 will be up....let's give it a guess....

Prizelogic told me they're all already claimed. I emailed about the sudden addition of a limit (35,000) and they said that they've received over that already and I'd just get sent the VR instead.

Might just return the phone. The watch was the only thing that pushed me to upgrade

Posted via the Android Central App

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Prizelogic told me they're all already claimed. I emailed about the sudden addition of a limit (35,000) and they said that they've received over that already and I'd just get sent the VR instead.

Might just return the phone. The watch was the only thing that pushed me to upgrade

I received my free Gear S2 yesterday even though my phone just got shipped today. After I placed my order on 2/29, I called and spoke to a manger about the limited # of S2's and VR's. My contention was since my order date was at the end of the first week of ordering the Edge, I suspected I would miss out on the free S2 (appears I would have been right) due to limited availability. So, I asked if she would throw in a free S2 to solidify the deal, and she said yes. Call Verizon tomorrow and request an S2...maybe they will honor your request, especially if you mention returning the phone. Hope this helps.

xxryu139xx

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

screenshot of this conversation would be nice

Whipple2946

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I will mention the s2 offer when I cancel my 2/26 preorder tomorrow due to inactivity of shipping, maybe if they throw in the s2 I will end up not canceling. If not, i'll just go to best buy.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I doubt it. Orders have barely been delivered. Guess I'll see what happens when I register for the s2 tommorow.

Barely been delivered to those that have posted on here. I can easily see 35,000 gear S2 claims submitted yesterday and today. Many early pre-orders have been shipped and received my customers. I guarantee the first thing they did was file the order claim form....wouldn't you? It appears big red is rewarding those that placed early, early pre-orders and received their phones first.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah ok I ordered on the 23rd in the morning...not that many people got them today. I've seen maybe 5 confirmed on this forum. I get mine at 8am and will be registering...Will let you guys know how it goes.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Barely been delivered to those that have posted on here. I can easily see 35,000 gear S2 claims submitted yesterday and today. Many early pre-orders have been shipped and received my customers. I guarantee the first thing they did was file the order claim form....wouldn't you? It appears big red is rewarding those that placed early, early pre-orders and received their phones first.

I ordered on day one and won't have phone until Thursday.... Not to say that 35,000 haven't received them just saying I ordered early....

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah ok I ordered on the 23rd in the morning...not that many people got them today. I've seen maybe 5 confirmed on this forum. I get mine at 8am and will be registering...Will let you guys know how it goes.

I really hope you get it. Frankly, anyone who spends $800 on one of these S7's should get a free S2, especially those of you who pre-ordered way early....you deserve it.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I agree. Woof we all raised enough complaints...then we'd get taken care of....I'll return my phone no problem and make them void the restocking and shipping....what a gimmick to get people to buy your product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech