S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge - Verizon preorders are live.

Oh, yeah, I got the 64gig card also. Not going to use that, already have a much faster card. Don't know the story on the gift card, the sales guy just said "click accept, you want that." And then I had it. Can use it online or in store.

Holy crap. Now if BB had advertised a $200 gift card, I would've just gone with them and put up with the risk of BB screwing up my pre-order like they have in the past. $200 is well worth the risk dammit!

I'm heading to bed now. I have to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for my chrome S7E arriving tomorrow!

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Martin got his phone shipped USPS but it clearly showed on his Verizon app it was shipped via USPS along with a tracking #. I would expect Verizon to fire off a tracking # to you tomorrow.

Yea, Im thinking systems are not completely in sync. So Verizon doesnt show a tracking# yet, but USPS obviously does.

When you register for the myUSPS service, they let you know when a package is on the way for you. Kinda like that service UPS has. So I can clearly see something coming tomorrow on the USPS site, but it doesnt say who it's coming from like it normally does. Like when I get stuff from Amazon it says clearly that "Amazon LLC" is sending the package.

Anyway.. fingers crossed that it's the phone... if not, no big deal.

Like I said earlier in the thread, every time Ive done the pre-order thing, Ive had the phone by the "delivery" by date.. Would nice to get it a little early though :D

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow just checked Verizon is offering 200 gift cards with purchase and activation of new phones...plus if u pre order still get vr and memory card....

Think I might just return my vzw order and go get one at best buy....since its not the 11th u technically still are pre ordering.... Screw vzw anyways...

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Received my Black Onyx S7 Edge Tuesday afternoon around 4:30 from UPS; originally ordered online on 2/25. I immediately went to the Samsung Web-site and chose the S2. I didn't get any indication that it was sold out. I have a confirmation email.

So far the phone seemss great. Still have to get used to the edges---coming from HTC One M8. Battery life seems excellent.

Possible glitches with sound notifications, but I'm working on it. So far I'm liking it. Not as much Verizon crapware as was on my HTC.

Posted via the Android Central App

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Wow- well sometimes USPS isn't that good at reporting things- when I looked at times for updates they were usually an hour or so if not more behind when the site finally did update. I was going to utilize the no signature option- but then I was like no, I will wait

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Verizon really, really needs to better train their CSR and upgrade their computer systems. As it is, CSR's give conflicting stories based on which computer screen they happen to be viewing at the time they're speaking to you. With my new order (silver Edge) just placed yesterday, the My Verizon app shows a ship date of 3-8 while the web version shows a ship date of 3-31.

On a positive note, my cc just got charged the $72 for the tax which, IIRC from other posts, is usually an indication that shipping has occurred or will occur in the next 24 hours. Can someone confirm of deny this for me?

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
The FedEx tracking hasn't updated since the initial leaving Tennessee update yesterday. Suppose to be here this morning. Hoping they just didn't care to update it and flew it over here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21