S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

kevindeep

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I am in the same boat! This whole process has been a mess from the start and it seems like it will just get worse with gear s2 orders and Samsung pay not working until the 11th.

Posted via the Android Central App

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat! This whole process has been a mess from the start and it seems like it will just get worse with gear s2 orders and Samsung pay not working until the 11th.

Is it really that life-shattering that the Samsung Pay app won't work for another 48 hours?

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I've had some instances with priority shipping where they just throw tracking out the window and the package just shows up magically. So not gonna get too worried until closer to 10am.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Got a text from myups saying mine is scheduled for delivery today between 01:45-5:45PM. I did the signature waive thing since I don't normally get home from work until 4:15 or so and it would be my luck that they would have tried to deliver it at 4. Crossing fingers.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I say we stop getting worked up on the S2 thing until some people start getting denied. Until that happens it all just speculation. If we start getting screwed then we can squad up. #SquadGoals

FromBillionsCameOne

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped yesterday and it's being delivered today but I won't be home IDK if UPS has a pick up option or anything. I left a note because I won't be home and i want them to leave it. So excited though!

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Is it really that life-shattering that the Samsung Pay app won't work for another 48 hours?

Considering that my debit card is not accepted on it or my credit cards, which are capital one cards, I am thinking no lol. But my debit works on Android Pay so i'll just stick with that.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm just going to wait with Samsung pay for a better offer. They had way better headphones not to long ago.

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
oh my multiquote madness deleted

I say we stop getting worked up on the S2 thing until some people start getting denied. Until that happens it all just speculation. If we start getting screwed then we can squad up. #SquadGoals

I am just trying to anticipate the sort of artillery I need to stockpile.

As an aside, I did send PrizeLogic an email asking about these issues with different shipping dates and whatnot when it appeared the phone would *ship* after the claim period closed on the 31st. I received the following obscure nugget in response:

---

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We understand that you are unable to complete registration as you have not yet received your device, and we are presently working closely with Samsung in order to find a resolution for this issue. We greatly appreciate your patience, and we will reach out to you with an update via email within the next few days, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

----

Well. Well. Oh well.

Or should I say, "I completely understand."

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
For those that set their package to be picked up at the UPS customer center instead of being delivered, has it been ready as soon as they open on delivery day? Or did it take a little longer.

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Also... cracking up @ verizon chat reps, who are obviously so well trained in the basics of "active listening" but completely missing the finer implementation of it. It's both maddening and hilarious.