S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I just happen to know a small dictator who is my friend. I am sure he will add some credibility to our threats. Maybe we can even borrow a nuclear device to let them know we are really serious.

Maybe this is why KimJongOMG just announced his miniature nuke this morning?

download.jpg

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Card charged last night, just received tracking number for ups! Silver s7e ordered on 2/29...presuming I will get a 3/11 delivery :)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
FedEx tracking won't update!!!!! Although mine doesn't come til tomorrow I'm going to play with my husband's s7 and be a nice wife and set it up for him. I may hide it til tomorrow til I get mine lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I already did a trade-in with an old HTC Rezound I have in a drawer somewhere. I can't say whether or not it'll work.

Those phones are absolute crap. I'll be more than happy to take them off your hand so you can use your AMAZING Note 4s. Oh yeah the VR doesn't work with the Note 4s so I'll take those off your hands as well. $50 to cover PayPal fees and shipping is more than fair.

Congrats on the new phones!

Why'd you get the Tab E and not the Tab S2?

Oh, in my state of excitement for my new gold S7 edge and the relief of finally being done switching from AT&T to Vzn - I forgot the reason why I went with the Tab E. Rep threw it in as a deal.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a wireless charger I should get?

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
FedEx tracking won't update!!!!! Although mine doesn't come til tomorrow I'm going to play with my husband's s7 and be a nice wife and set it up for him. I may hide it til tomorrow til I get mine lol

Funny, my hubby is getting his s7 today, I ordered the s7e for myself since I like the bigger screen. He can't be bothered with the bigger screen size so I got him the s7 in black. I will be vicariously living through his s7 for the entire night setting it up for him while I patiently wait for mine. I think it will help with the suspense of receiving mine haha

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

I COMPLETELY understand

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
They're lucky I'm so tired right now or I'd be more feisty. I can't help that I'm excited, but I can help that I'm totally faceplant tired right now.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Got my black s7 before I left work. When submitting the receipt, do you submit the one that came with the phone, or one from onine? The one that came with the phone has the order processed date and not the date pre-ordered

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Funny, my hubby is getting his s7 today, I ordered the s7e for myself since I like the bigger screen. He can't be bothered with the bigger screen size so I got him the s7 in black. I will be vicariously living through his s7 for the entire night setting it up for him while I patiently wait for mine. I think it will help with the suspense of receiving mine haha

I have to say I would be pissed if my wife (fiance in this case) were to open my phone remove the plastic and take all the setting up fun out of the process.... but that is just me. LOLOL

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have to say I would be pissed if my wife (fiance in this case) were to open my phone remove the plastic and take all the setting up fun out of the process.... but that is just me. LOLOL

My husband could give two sh*ts. I am the one with the phone technology obsession lol

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

My husband doesn't care. Lol he would just unwrap it and hand it to me to get it all figured out then when it's done he will take it and never let me look at it again.

He gets the best end of the stick by the time be gets it it will be activated in a case any updates done. Phone numbers and stuff all moved over then he just gets to play

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Got my black s7 before I left work. When submitting the receipt, do you submit the one that came with the phone, or one from onine? The one that came with the phone has the order processed date and not the date pre-ordered

Your receipt that came with the phone should have your name on it correct? Read the "terms and conditions" carefully as it fully outlines what needs to be submitted.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My husband could give two sh*ts. I am the one with the phone technology obsession lol

Hence they get s7s and I get the edge. Lol when we were due for upgrades I told him to look online for what he wants he goes well just get me what your getting. I told him well it will be another month he goes I don't care. I've been researching my phone 6 months out from upgrade date. Techy person here also

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Found this on FedEx's website:

FedEx Express National Service Disruption

Last updated: March 9, 2016
FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to thunderstorms and strong winds. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.
Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
Operational impacts to other FedEx operating companies may vary due to local weather conditions.
Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, FedEx Express money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016.

linuxluke

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. My phone took a 20 minute ride around Memphis around 2300 last night but hasn't moved since. Was scheduled for delivery this morning via Priority Overnight

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My husband doesn't care. Lol he would just unwrap it and hand it to me to get it all figured out then when it's done he will take it and never let me look at it again.

He gets the best end of the stick by the time be gets it it will be activated in a case any updates done. Phone numbers and stuff all moved over then he just gets to play

But that is all the fun stuff... especially pealing off that front screen plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995