S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
FED ex chat:

Leonida S: Hello kim ,thank you for visiting FedEx.com I am Leonida and will help you today.
Me: thank you
Me: my item was sent 2 day ship Sunday night/ Monday morning and it has left Memphis twice- Monday and Tuesday with no further updates, but is supposed to be delivered today.
Leonida S: Kim I regret any inconvenience upon checking your Shipper VZW MEMPHIS-DF EXPRESS selected a Fedex 2day shipping method to deliver your package which is due today March 9 no later than 4:30 PM.
Leonida S: Anything that I can extend my assistance to Kim?
Me: So it will be delivered today? The tracking updates show it in transit from Memphis
Leonida S: Yes Kim that is correct.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Your receipt that came with the phone should have your name on it correct? Read the "terms and conditions" carefully as it fully outlines what needs to be submitted.

Yeah it has all that. The only thing is whether it matters that the date on that receipt shows 3.6, which is the day the shipped it, instead of 2.24 which is the day I ordered it

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
My package is already in Minnesota. The tracking info hasn't updated in a long time.

The rep from the chat had additional info. I think FedEx website must be having issues. Mine has had two additional scans and is about 15 miles away, although the site has not changed from leaving Memphos

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
So, after completely screwing up my order and cancelling it, I ordered all over again yesterday morning. I was LIVID that the initial order had been so mishandled and I made my feelings very clear to supervisors and managers. Less than 24 hours later, I now have a tracking number!!! My silver Edge was shipped to me in less than 24 hours after order. I guess it pays to be the "squeaky wheel." :D:D:D

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I think it would be awesome if miraculously my phone showed up a day early! Fat chance but I can only dream right?

Posted via the Android Central App

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
The rep from the chat had additional info. I think FedEx website must be having issues. Mine has had two additional scans and is about 15 miles away, although the site has not changed from leaving Memphos

Yea, I think FedEx is doing their best to meet all delivery expectations, but the website just doesn't reflect it yet.

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Was suppose to have my package before 10:30am but they didn't make the cut. Still showing Memphis for me. Weird.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Was suppose to have my package before 10:30am but they didn't make the cut. Still showing Memphis for me. Weird.

According to FedEx.com, there's going to be delays in delivering packages from Memphis, TN because of storms. Hopefully it doesn't affect you.

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
According to FedEx.com, there's going to be delays in delivering packages from Memphis, TN because of storms. Hopefully it doesn't affect you.

I'd be OK with that. But the fact the tracking site didn't say anything is at least a little bit aggravating. Usually UPS will have an inclement weather warning in the tracker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol