S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

MonsterTaco

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
SHIPPED!!! Updated this morning with a shipment date of yesterday via FedEx!!! However, FedEx says my tracking number cannot be found...

I don't know when to expect it. Enterprise account and we normally get overnight shipping. So shipping date yesterday, I should get it today! :D But, no FedEx tracking number, so probably not today. :(

I'm just excited that even without the normal overnight shipping and possible FedEx delays, I should still have it in the next day or two. Long story short - ordered on 2/23, Big Red screwed everything up so I had to place a new order the afternoon of Monday, 3/7. I thought there would be no way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks that I'd have my precious this week! Doing a happy dance! :cool:

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
went from refreshing the verizon app hoping it was shipped, to now f5ing the ups website to show my tracking number has info in the system.

the wait game begins

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
SHIPPED!!! Updated this morning with a shipment date of yesterday via FedEx!!! However, FedEx says my tracking number cannot be found...

I don't know when to expect it. Enterprise account and we normally get overnight shipping. So shipping date yesterday, I should get it today! :D But, no FedEx tracking number, so probably not today. :(

I'm just excited that even without the normal overnight shipping and possible FedEx delays, I should still have it in the next day or two. Long story short - ordered on 2/23, Big Red screwed everything up so I had to place a new order the afternoon of Monday, 3/7. I thought there would be no way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks that I'd have my precious this week! Doing a happy dance! :cool:

It will show up and change to shipped today.. that is exactly what happened to mine.

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
So guys I have an interesting situation. I pre-ordered 3 S7 edges. They have all shipped now and are in transit for delivery tomorrow. Funny thing is that verizon hasn't changed me a penny. It was supposed to be 50$ in tax per phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tj Holtgard

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
So guys I have an interesting situation. I pre-ordered 3 S7 edges. They have all shipped now and are in transit for delivery tomorrow. Funny thing is that verizon hasn't changed me a penny. It was supposed to be 50$ in tax per phone.

Maybe it is just being charged on your next monthly bill.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
In my hands :) I had to sneak out of my response area to get it lol but it is in my ambulance and charging!

The hubby's s7e silver will be here tomorrow, delivered to his work. I'm so excited!!

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Question on the Samsung promotion-the receipt is in my husband's name, should I do the claim in his name too? And if I do, will we still be able to claim the second one (also in his name) for his phone when it comes too?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yea, Im thinking systems are not completely in sync. So Verizon doesnt show a tracking# yet, but USPS obviously does.

When you register for the myUSPS service, they let you know when a package is on the way for you. Kinda like that service UPS has. So I can clearly see something coming tomorrow on the USPS site, but it doesnt say who it's coming from like it normally does. Like when I get stuff from Amazon it says clearly that "Amazon LLC" is sending the package.

Anyway.. fingers crossed that it's the phone... if not, no big deal.

Like I said earlier in the thread, every time Ive done the pre-order thing, Ive had the phone by the "delivery" by date.. Would nice to get it a little early though :D

Here's to hoping it's the phone! I've never seen a phone get shipped from CA though... But don't lose hope!

Nursing assistant

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Ah. No wonder. It's a tough job so kudos to you!

$100 credit?

Yes.

Only if you were hoping to get the free wireless charger for adding a card to Samsung Pay before midnight on the 10th.

That special is officially over. No more stock left.

I'd like this information as well

You get a text from Verizon after the phone has shipped if you're eligible.

really? there is ferrous metal in the phone that it will stick without a disk??

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. The back is glass and aluminum doesn't work with magnets!

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site

Same here, s7 and s7 edge being delivered today and tomorrow, haven't been charged yet.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar