S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I will be able to join you guys soon. On Friday I should have 2 S7 edges for $400 or so out of my pocket .. With 2 vr / 2 free years of netflix :D.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 cases.... that is all I need... most. resist. the. urge.

I already have the Neo Hybrid Crystal but picked up another one in case the plastic frame breaks. Got the Tough Armor for when I'm doing activities that I want a thicker case on the phone (snowboarding, golf, etc.) and a rugged because I just wanted to try it out.

DO IT.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I will be able to join you guys soon. On Friday I should have 2 S7 edges for $400 or so out of my pocket .. With 2 vr / 2 free years of netflix :D.

T-Mobile user eh? Now I see why you mentioned my other post AND am still holding out on the lightsaber....

So which colors did you get?

BTW did you grab some Spigen cases?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I will be getting it in store Friday. Most likely the black ones unless they're out. Also the buddy doing the BOGO deal with me has some cases for me already :D.

But they're $5 right now! Better hop on it before it's gone! The last time they did this, the codes stopped working after 2 hours.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Just received my black s7edge....hurried up and activated it and went and registered for my s2... Think I made it cause my claim was confirmed for a s2....btw this thing is a fingerprint magnet!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Kim jong no not pants. Temp tats for my kids for vacation via USPS. No FedEx here yet. Any minute now though

Posted via the Android Central App

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
So earlier I had my pre-order stuck in Memphis. And someone kindly alerted me to the warnings on the website about Memphis and the storms they were having. There's still no change on the tracking site - but the phone was delivered. I left a note on the door giving them authorization to drop it off.

Weird day. Excited to have the shiny new S7e though!

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
So earlier I had my pre-order stuck in Memphis. And someone kindly alerted me to the warnings on the website about Memphis and the storms they were having. There's still no change on the tracking site - but the phone was delivered. I left a note on the door giving them authorization to drop it off.

Weird day. Excited to have the shiny new S7e though!

Someone pointed out the FedEx tracking system is down right now.

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I checked the forums here. My S7 is supposed to be here today, but the FedEx tracking say's it's still in El Paso, the local sort facility. It got to El Paso yesterday afternoon. So, I'm hoping that it'll be delivered today and the site just hasn't updated.

B0omSLanG

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Just received my black S7 Edge and my wife's gold S7 Edge via UPS. Verizon has blocked Samsung Pay until Friday. However, I side-loaded the apk and got it working with mine. I added a card to get the free wireless charging pad but the offer, though not expired, is SOLD OUT. WTF? Really? Such bs all around.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Tries that but wouldn't work, was able to order 4 of them but had to sign in and out of amazon after each transaction for code to apply......

That is funny, I just ordered them and checked out each time and was able to order 3 cases..... damn you Kim

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Maybe they are not yours? Ruh Row

I thought you blocked me! LIAR!

Tries that but wouldn't work, was able to order 4 of them but had to sign in and out of amazon after each transaction for code to apply......

anyone know of ZAGG quality shield protectors on sale yet for s7 edge

I grabbed one from BB. It's a wet application but supposedly feels smooth like PET plastic. No tempered glass ones that I would trust yet. Hell I couldn't find one for the S6E.

Just received my black S7 Edge and my wife's gold S7 Edge via UPS. Verizon has blocked Samsung Pay until Friday. However, I side-loaded the apk and got it working with mine. I added a card to get the free wireless charging pad but the offer, though not expired, is SOLD OUT. WTF? Really? Such bs all around.

Just remember the phone isn't officially launched yet. I'm sure Samsung wasn't expecting a huge influx of S7 users. If you use your Samsung Pay for the first time between 3/11-31, you can get a $30 gift card so there's that deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol