S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Char...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5046225

$2 more and you can have a 10W charger. Still a fast charger, just not the fastest our phones can support.

Edit: Pad doesn't like the S7 wall adapter for some reason. Gotta get one from Aukey or another QC 2.0 adapter.

I ordered one to try it out with my Aukey QC charger. I'll let you know how it works out. Way to ignore my post buddy!

That is funny, I just ordered them and checked out each time and was able to order 3 cases..... damn you Kim

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA. I love myself.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know! I've been sitting here spamming F5 on the FedEx site.

BTW did you get a case for your phone? In case you missed the post above yours.

So I called FedEx customer service and they transferred me to my local DC and she told me I'll have my phone within the hour. Also, she said the tracking system is down. I'm not sure if it's systemwide or just here in Minnesota. So there's that.

This is probably true. My phone was sitting in Perrysburg, OH since 5:30am showing delivery today, not on truck for delivery and it was delivered even though tracking still shows at FedEx location.

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Just received my black S7 Edge and my wife's gold S7 Edge via UPS. Verizon has blocked Samsung Pay until Friday. However, I side-loaded the apk and got it working with mine. I added a card to get the free wireless charging pad but the offer, though not expired, is SOLD OUT. WTF? Really? Such bs all around.

That promo was never intended to be used by new S7/E owners. It's not bs, be happy you got your phone before the official date.

Posted via Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
This is probably true. My phone was sitting in Perrysburg, OH since 5:30am showing delivery today, not on truck for delivery and it was delivered even though tracking still shows at FedEx location.

Well hurry up and get your Gear S2. What are you waiting for? Gogogogo!

I'm secretly going to take you for all your worth :) and your empire!

Posted via the Android Central App

I have no empire! It's the people's empire!

I'm not worth much because I spend all my money on capitalist pig products. Just the other day I bought a Chrome Hearts bead bracelet.

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
UPS tracking info showed up yesterday - no scheduled delivery. Left Memphis at 8 last night - made it to local UPS center @ 1pm. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Very excited. very...

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Phone is still 4 hours away. So much for getting the damn thing today. Now that I've taken a nap I'm F'ing mad about it. It's been at this sort center since 5:30 PM yesterday and that's just not acceptable!

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Like ZMc1834 has mentioned, Spigen cases are on sale! I just bought 3 different ones so I can confirm it works. Hurry up people! You just have to make sure it's sold by Spigen and fulfilled by Amazon.

Spigen is offering its Galaxy S7 and S7 edge cases for $5 at Amazon! | Android Central

Spigen cases on sale for $5 each!

Heck yeah!!! I just ordered FOUR (4) for only $17.96 and have Prime so they should ship quickly. THANKS a bunch!!!! Woohoo....now, all I need is a phone to put them on ;)

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Originally Posted by KimJongOMG
LOL nice! How'd you get a $2 discount? Just remember they're in stock next week.
The liquid crystal clear is on sale with discount code for $2.99, and ironically it gets some of the best reviews of the four I ordered. Thanks again!! What goes around, comes around

Plus free shipping with the $2.99 clear liquid case

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
It's ok. You guys don't need to register for the S2 watches. Just send me your info and I'll make sure you get them ;)

Jong Kim
jkim@northkoreaisbestkorea.com

I'll PM you the rest when the phone gets here.

The liquid crystal clear is on sale with discount code for $2.99, and ironically it gets some of the best reviews of the four I ordered. Thanks again!! What goes around, comes around :)

Indeed! Wasn't really my doing though; I just regurgitated information other people threw up in nice big letters.

I wanted to get the liquid crystal but it said it was shipped by Spigen. I'm heading out of the country by the time that case should be arriving in my hands.