S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
The liquid crystal clear is on sale with discount code for $2.99, and ironically it gets some of the best reviews of the four I ordered. Thanks again!! What goes around, comes around :)

A lot of those reviews were made before the phone came out. Some of them even mention that.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
A lot of those reviews were made before the phone came out. Some of them even mention that.

I hate how Amazon allows that. "The case seems great and I've always had a good experience with Spigen! Fit? No clue! Protection? No clue either since Samsung just announced the phone but it's a good case! TRUST ME!"

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, last night my Verizon app said shipped 3/8, but just now I got a 3/9 shipped date with a Fedex tracking # along with "2 days business EOD". So, Kim I need you to translate please using your decoder pin :)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You sure are trying to sugar me momma...

FedEx tracking is down! It's on its way!

LOL nice! How'd you get a $2 discount? Just remember they're in stock next week.

Damn baby! That's a big toy for your pleasure!

You have no idea :)

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just finished setting this beast up, must say stock text messaging sucks big time. Also fingerprint thing is extremely hard to do..any thoughts..

Fingerprint can be a pain to set up sometimes. You just have to stick with it.

Well, last night my Verizon app said shipped 3/8, but just now I got a 3/9 shipped date with a Fedex tracking # along with "2 days business EOD". So, Kim I need you to translate please using your decoder pin :)

FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to thunderstorms and strong winds. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

Packages got delayed because of the storm. If your package was in Memphis when that storm hit, seems your package was, it's delayed by a day. Soooooo it'll arrive on the 11th. FedEx's tracking system is down right now so you won't have updated information until they fix it.

Any ideas on the best place to grab a 128 or 200 gb sd card for cheap...apreciate any help.

Depends on what your primary usage will be. I recommend sticking with a U3 card in case you ever need to record in 4K.

The price of the 128GB Samsung Evo+ on Amazon has gone up from $50 to ~$63 and most of them are backordered. I'd recommend waiting until that card is back in stock with Amazon (Ships and sold by Amazon) as there are a ton of fake Samsung cards out there in you're absolutely set on 128GB or higher.

In the mean time, if you want a SD card asap, here's a great card for cheap. It's the PNY High Performance U3 for $19.99. Don't let the details fool you, the card hits a read speed of 90MB/s at times. For $5 more, there's the Turbo version that should get you more steady higher read speeds.

http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Performan...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5046394

Beware of the 128GB High Performance card. It's much MUCH slower than the 64GB card according to the review.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Any ideas on the best place to grab a 128 or 200 gb sd card for cheap...apreciate any help.

Run, don't walk to Bestbuy as I got them to price match Samsung on the Samsung Pro Plus 128gb micro sd for $89.99 as it's regularly $149.99. It appears they now have the card for $89.99 and will probably have it in stock. Everywhere else is later shipping dates. Hope this helps.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow alright thanks kim and paul....shouldv ordered last week....not n a rush but need to soon..backuped all my photos and theres alot of em..guess ill go to best buy...

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In the mean time, if you want a SD card asap, here's a great card for cheap. It's the PNY High Performance U3 for $19.99. Don't let the details fool you, the card hits a read speed of 90MB/s at times. For $5 more, there's the Turbo version that should get you more steady higher read speeds..

so "U3" and "Turbo" are what I should look for?

should I stick with Samsung cards for a Samsung phone? Or does that not matter?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
so "U3" and "Turbo" are what I should look for?

should I stick with Samsung cards for a Samsung phone? Or does that not matter?

Yes U3 and Turbo are what you're looking for when it comes to a PNY card.

I've had problems in the past with SanDisk cards in my Samsung devices. Since then, I've always stuck with Samsung. Luckily many users in other forums have commented PNY cards have never been an issue for them.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes U3 and Turbo are what you're looking for when it comes to a PNY card.

I've had problems in the past with SanDisk cards in my Samsung devices. Since then, I've always stuck with Samsung. Luckily many users in other forums have commented PNY cards have never been an issue for them.

I have bought two of PNY U3 Turbos for our S7 and S7e arriving tomorrow. Got the 32GB for $12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz