S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I talked to Samsung, Prizelogic, and VZW about the Gear S2 promotion and it's such a mess. The changes in Terms and Conditions are allowed, so it doesn't matter that they changed them after ordering. The issue is that Verizon knows how many pre-orders they have AND they know the number of S2 is limited to 35,000. They know that they're still advertising for the S2 while there are already tens of thousands of claims that will not be filled. They're knowingly promoting something that is gone.

The fact that you get a confirmation email doesn't mean that you're one of the 35,000. They will just send you a VR and say that they're permitted to change the item at any given time, which is in the Terms and Conditions. The only reason I care so much is that I'm an attorney and this stuff bothers me a lot. They're trying to trick consumers and it's unacceptable.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes U3 and Turbo are what you're looking for when it comes to a PNY card.

I've had problems in the past with SanDisk cards in my Samsung devices. Since then, I've always stuck with Samsung. Luckily many users in other forums have commented PNY cards have never been an issue for them.

So what does Samsung call their best? Pro+?

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I talked to Samsung, Prizelogic, and VZW about the Gear S2 promotion and it's such a mess. The changes in Terms and Conditions are allowed, so it doesn't matter that they changed them after ordering. The issue is that Verizon knows how many pre-orders they have AND they know the number of S2 is limited to 35,000. They know that they're still advertising for the S2 while there are already tens of thousands of claims that will not be filled. They're knowingly promoting something that is gone.

The fact that you get a confirmation email doesn't mean that you're one of the 35,000. They will just send you a VR and say that they're permitted to change the item at any given time, which is in the Terms and Conditions. The only reason I care so much is that I'm an attorney and this stuff bothers me a lot. They're trying to trick consumers and it's unacceptable.

I would have pre-ordered from Best Buy if I knew the watches were limited to 35,000 from the start....

D-Recka23

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site

Seems unethical

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
my ups tracking number from the morning still hasnt appeared in their system yet, did it take all day for the box to get scanned in for some people?

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Anybody have trouble adding fingerprint security....having a hard time...loving the screen tho....text seems to lag a bit though.

Of all the finger print setups i have done and I have done them all this was by far the easiest.... I have yet to test with wet finger... as that always gets me when Skiing etc.. hope this one is not a PITA when finger is wet but when dry it's the best I have used.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the FedEx site is tracking again.

1e5c4ea0578669f5b4072de46d358929.jpg

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine just departed Nashville on UPS. Unfortunately I won't be home to get it right away tomorrow. Stupid work getting in my way.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar