S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

rechvanny

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Helps if you wipe the cache after a huge installation or initial setup. Did you disable the bloatware as well?

So uhmm yeah, I cleared up the cache and disabled the bloatware now and I still experience heavy lag with the Chrome browser side by side with my old S6 Edge+. Could you confirm and check that out once you finished setting up your phone? There's also a matter of not being smooth on the "previous task" UI not being able to swipe away cards as smooth as the S6 Edge+ and picks up the swipes as picking the card and making it the active window. Now I'm seriously bummed about this laggy performance.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Congrats everybody...cwlled samsung and apparently they will remove s2 option once 35,000 are claimed. So all who registered should be good to go....

That's what I'm hoping will happen. But there could be some spill over before it actually gets removed. There is still hope yet! I will get mine tomorrow morning.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Whooooooo! I got my S7 edge! FINALLY! I've been setting it up for an hour now. Holy cow, I love this phone! It's better than my iPhone 6s Plus (obviously!). I also submitted my claim for the free Gear S2. I can't wait to get that in 4-6 weeks.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
So uhmm yeah, I cleared up the cache and disabled the bloatware now and I still experience heavy lag with the Chrome browser side by side with my old S6 Edge+. Could you confirm and check that out once you finished setting up your phone? There's also a matter of not being smooth on the "previous task" UI not being able to swipe away cards as smooth as the S6 Edge+ and picks up the swipes as picking the card and making it the active window. Now I'm seriously bummed about this laggy performance.
Did you put a screen protector on your phone?

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
My mother's package of 2 phones came in today and fedex still shows in transit, and the tracking for my phone still isn't in their system...so fedex is still not accurate

Posted via the Android Central App

Whipple2946

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Ordered 2/26 silver, still processing, app says information not available at this time. Called them this morning and they didnt say anything was wrong and told me it would be shipped on the 11th like all other pre orders...

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ordered 2/26 silver, still processing, app says information not available at this time. Called them this morning and they didnt say anything was wrong and told me it would be shipped on the 11th like all other pre orders...

Something is wrong. My order for silver was 2/29 and it shipped today, and I remember seeing some 3/1 ship dates getting shipped for the silver. DO NOT trust what the cs reps are telling you. I respect what they do, but unfortunately they are untrained, misinformed, and clueless. I would potentially seek out a manager or a higher source. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX