S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

src1425

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
What are the odds Memphis gets hit by storms just as the Edges are shipping out? FedEx shows my phone shipped yesterday and supposedly left Memphis at 1 a.m. this morning. Since it seems to be coming via 2-day Ground, I have my fingers crossed it's on schedule for delivery tomorrow.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Congrats everybody...cwlled samsung and apparently they will remove s2 option once 35,000 are claimed. So all who registered should be good to go....

LOL..... I wonder if that was the same CS rep that told me earlier today that if my Silver s7edge ships on or after 3/31 I will still qualify for the promo..... She PROMISED me!!!! Guaranteed IT, she even double checked while I was on hold and told me "NOT TO WORRY"!!!!! --- Although simultaneously on another phone with promo dept for samsung and prize logic basically said...... and I am paraphrasing here...." If you're phone doesn't arrive until 3/31 you can still qualify but not a chance in hell you will get one.... LMAO

The other 3 phone calls to VZW didn't know there was only 35k allocated and unequivocally stated it is samsungs promotion and "Verizon has NOTHING to do with it".......

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Uh oh...I'm not feeling that loving feeling....

Setting up and getting used to the buttons again... This could be bad.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Uh oh...I'm not feeling that loving feeling....

Setting up and getting used to the buttons again... This could be bad.

It will take time. I haven't had a Samsung for a little while so it will take some time getting used to it again.

Whipple2946

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Something is wrong. My order for silver was 2/29 and it shipped today, and I remember seeing some 3/1 ship dates getting shipped for the silver. DO NOT trust what the cs reps are telling you. I respect what they do, but unfortunately they are untrained, misinformed, and clueless. I would potentially seek out a manager or a higher source. Good luck.

Yeah, thats my bet. Going to call in and cancel, see what bs they tell me. Then I will just go to best buy in the am.

Posted via the Android Central App

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Can't say as I have... but it's still not here so not a lot to go on.
Mine is super light.

37a6dd461f9d1028912f78d0975781f2.jpg

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It will take time. I haven't had a Samsung for a little while so it will take some time getting used to it again.

I hope so! Went through a ton of grief to get the phone...but I may have already been sucked violently into the world of Nexus.

I can hear it in my head, "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Alright .. So looks like my phone is coming via Fedex, not USPS

Ordered Silver on 2/29
Got tracking # email from Verizon this morning.
Unfortunately as of posting right now, Fedex site isnt showing any tracking info for my tracking #..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope so! Went through a ton of grief to get the phone...but I may have already been sucked violently into the world of Nexus.

Yeah my first nexus was actually the 6P sitting next to me. I am doing the S7 due to the BOGO deal .. that deal is just way too awesome to pass up... BUT even with that said I was debating on going back to a Note 6 when it came out. I like Samsung phones and cameras .. But I like the Nexus "stock" (or close to) feel and the quick updates from Google.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

Yeah I was looking at the 6p, iPhone gets kinda boring, I feel like a robot with it. So when I saw the specs on this I was like yes! The exact complaints I had about the s6 edge fixed!!!

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Considered the 6P but in the end I am trying to never buy another phone without wireless charging.

Called VZ today. Was assured by Cathy that although some got early shipments I would still have my silver ordered on 2/29 shipped on 3/11. And do not worry about the S2, she was sure there were enough. Not feeling confident.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol