S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Interesting my S7 Edge was delivered 2 hours ago but FedEx is showing it as on Seattle facility.

Registered on line for the watch and received email confirmation. Now I have to wait.

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I already claimed the S2, so I'm afraid I'm in it for the long haul. Hopefully I'll be a good girl and leave the Nexus at home tonight so I can force myself to concentrate on the new phone.

I was just sitting here thinking the S7E felt really plasticy and I couldn't get it to take my fingerprint.... I forgot to take the plastic off. ::facepalm

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
What are the odds Memphis gets hit by storms just as the Edges are shipping out? FedEx shows my phone shipped yesterday and supposedly left Memphis at 1 a.m. this morning. Since it seems to be coming via 2-day Ground, I have my fingers crossed it's on schedule for delivery tomorrow.

It is the ghost of the BlackBerry Storm wreaking it's ultimate revenge!

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
It is the ghost of the BlackBerry Storm wreaking it's ultimate revenge!

ahhhh I remember the Storm chaotic launch in 2009 and all the controversy about it not having wifi...... I think Verizon ended up having to replace almost a million of the original Storms before the Storm 2 launched........

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
All my silver lovers, was the color what you expected?

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Purchased Silver & Black S7 Edge's at Best Buy yesterday and my wife took over the silver right away. After playing with both last night I took the Black one back today and exchanged it for another Silver. That Silver has a hold on me. :p

Also picked up the 128GB Samsung Pro + MicroSD card for $89.99 on sale and my charging bundle shipped from Verizon. :D
Looking like fun times ahead.

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I like the Onyx. Mine showed up around 2PM. I actually was going out to my car when the UPS guy came to the door. "I believe you have one of those boxes with my name on it!" So awesome.

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Purchased Silver & Black S7 Edge's at Best Buy yesterday and my wife took over the silver right away. After playing with both last night I took the Black one back today and exchanged it for another Silver. That Silver has a hold on me. :p

Also picked up the 128GB Samsung Pro + MicroSD card for $89.99 on sale and my charging bundle shipped from Verizon. :D
Looking like fun times ahead.

I held the silver in Best Buy right after I ordered and it practically made my heart race. It is so slick. Really dig it. And gold is not my thing at all, but the gold is also really nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674