S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I just like color in my life, and my husband usually gets the dark colored phones, I initially ordered silver, but when I saw the 3-31 delivery date I was like umm.. No

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
So uhmm yeah, I cleared up the cache and disabled the bloatware now and I still experience heavy lag with the Chrome browser side by side with my old S6 Edge+. Could you confirm and check that out once you finished setting up your phone? There's also a matter of not being smooth on the "previous task" UI not being able to swipe away cards as smooth as the S6 Edge+ and picks up the swipes as picking the card and making it the active window. Now I'm seriously bummed about this laggy performance.

I'm not getting any lag issues? Did you disable something you shouldn't have with Package Disabler Pro?

Whooooooo! I got my S7 edge! FINALLY! I've been setting it up for an hour now. Holy cow, I love this phone! It's better than my iPhone 6s Plus (obviously!). I also submitted my claim for the free Gear S2. I can't wait to get that in 4-6 weeks.

Yay me! Finally done setting everything up.

well it's still sitting in a sort trailer in Tallahassee, and may not be delivered until end of day tomorrow...

I completely understand.

Well I was nice and set it up and gave it to him

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks bebe!

That's what mine looks like! Except there's a S7 Edge in there.

Feels real nice in a spigen neo hybrid

Really like the case. Notice how the plastic bezel thing is super tight? Afraid I'm gonna snap it trying to take it off. Got too excited and slapped the case on without putting in the SD card. Oh man that was a tough one.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
The number one question I was asked by my eye rolling friends and family is why I don't have a case on it. Because as soon as I got out of my dim, off white colored house it went from dull gold looking to the gorgeous chrome I was expecting. No case until...well, tomorrow.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Yay me! Finally done setting everything up.

I haven't had much time to play with the phone yet. I put all my music/photos/videos on my microSD card, got all my apps situated, and had to turn off my phone because I installed the Skinomi screen protector which takes about five hours to dry. I'll be able to play around with my phone around midnight.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had much time to play with the phone yet. I put all my music/photos/videos on my microSD card, got all my apps situated, and had to turn off my phone because I installed the Skinomi screen protector which takes about five hours to dry. I'll be able to play around with my phone around midnight.

Your patience knows no bounds. Mine is still in the plastic and coming to work with me so I can frolic...and not be separated from AC lol

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Your patience knows no bounds. Mine is still in the plastic and coming to work with me so I can frolic...and not be separated from AC lol

My patience was satiated when my phone arrived today. I did play around with it for a couple of hours, getting everything loaded and all of my accounts setup. I'm okay now. :)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My patience was satiated when my phone arrived today. I did play around with it for a couple of hours, getting everything loaded and all of my accounts setup. I'm okay now. :)

I'm not used to Samsung anymore so it's a new learning curve again. It kind of stressed me out.

I'm really liking how the silver captures all the light and changes the color. Like I mentioned earlier, in my house at sunset it looked like a copper penny then outside it looked like slick chrome. I don't want to cover it.

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I got my phone today but it won't activate. I tried VZW website and customer service. They don't know what's going on. I guess I'll go to a store tomorrow.

Did anyone have that stupid QR sticker at the bottom that refused to come off and left adhesive on the back that won't come off with friction or water? It just smudges all over the back. I'd assume glass cleaner would work?

Not having a good time with this right now.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone have that stupid QR sticker at the bottom that refused to come off and left adhesive on the back that won't come off with friction or water? It just smudges all over the back. I'd assume glass cleaner would work?

Yeah. I had that stupid sticker. I peeled it off and it left glue residue on the phone. I put a little water on a rag and used a little force and wiped it away.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

I've never had any issues just using the phone without letting the protector dry. I think they say that because they don't want you frying anything if the solution gets in there. But dude... IP68.

Ah the true sign of an addiction. I love it.

I got my phone today but it won't activate. I tried VZW website and customer service. They don't know what's going on. I guess I'll go to a store tomorrow.

Not having a good time with this right now.

I've had that happen when I get bad reception. Stupid sticker took a good 5 minutes of scrubbing to get off completely.

On a very sad note.... seems you can't encrypt your SD card if you want to move apps on it. My phones been decrypting roughly 50GB of crap for the past 30 minutes. Still going...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech