S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

omahaorange

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone today but it won't activate. I tried VZW website and customer service. They don't know what's going on. I guess I'll go to a store tomorrow.

Did anyone have that stupid QR sticker at the bottom that refused to come off and left adhesive on the back that won't come off with friction or water? It just smudges all over the back. I'd assume glass cleaner would work?

Not having a good time with this right now.

Posted via the Android Central App

I had the same issue. What was funny was the screen said "Follow the instructions that came with your new phone". The instructions that came with the new phone said "Follow the on-screen prompts on your new phone". Ended up doing a chat on line with a Verizon rep. He had me turn off the phone, remove, then reinstall the SIM card, then turn on the phone. Activated without a hitch.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had much time to play with the phone yet. I put all my music/photos/videos on my microSD card, got all my apps situated, and had to turn off my phone because I installed the Skinomi screen protector which takes about five hours to dry. I'll be able to play around with my phone around midnight.

I got the same one. I ordered if from Amazon the 26th, and they shipped it out. Then I was shipped another one and got an email from the company about the quality of the first one, they weren't please with so I ended up with 2 screen protectors.

Posted via the Android Central App

killspy6

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Verizon store has my pre-ordered 3-1 black edge. But they refuse to give it to me until the 11th. The guy would not budge. He already admitted that they had my phone, and I know they have it because I was following shipment tracking . Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Verizon store has my pre-ordered 3-1 black edge. But they refuse to give it to me until the 11th. The guy would not budge. He already admitted that they had my phone, and I know they have it because I was following shipment tracking . Anyone else having this issue?

Call CS and have them call or email that store to release your phone. Robocop should not be holding your phone hostage. The pre-orders were shipped out and phones were received. There's no reason why you can't have yours because you sent it to a store.

xekrubx

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
A drop of Isopropyl alcohol on a microfiber cloth will take the sticky off no problem. (Sorry if someone already mentioned this)

I got my Onyx black non edge Verizon GS7 today. As for apps already on my GS5 when doing the cable transfer, they seem to work fine. I had to delete some to install the transfer app on my GS5. Im having issues installing the missing apps. Actually the play store is pretty useless at this point. Error 495. Ive cleared cache and data only to get another error completely breaking the store. (forget the error but its white screen with bold code) I removed and added my account to get the same error. Restarted to get back to square one. Error 495. Anyone else with this problem? Im sorry if this has been answered already. Ive searched Google and this forum.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 10:30 and 2:30. My normal UPS delivers come around 10-11. I won't be home, but someone will be here to sign for it. I am planning on making the hour round trip to run home from work and grab it so I can begin my fun asap.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I've never had any issues just using the phone without letting the protector dry. I think they say that because they don't want you frying anything if the solution gets in there. But dude... IP68.

Ah the true sign of an addiction. I love it.

I've had that happen when I get bad reception. Stupid sticker took a good 5 minutes of scrubbing to get off completely.

On a very sad note.... seems you can't encrypt your SD card if you want to move apps on it. My phones been decrypting roughly 50GB of crap for the past 30 minutes. Still going...

I saw away around this on you tube go check it out. Dont have link.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
It appears I got hit by the storms in Memphis. Last update was arriving at FedEx location in Memphis at 2:42am. This was updated about 2 hours ago & nothing since.

jrhall621

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I already claimed the S2, so I'm afraid I'm in it for the long haul. Hopefully I'll be a good girl and leave the Nexus at home tonight so I can force myself to concentrate on the new phone.

I was just sitting here thinking the S7E felt really plasticy and I couldn't get it to take my fingerprint.... I forgot to take the plastic off. ::facepalm

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

haha! nice

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Fail fedex.
Arrived at Memphis, left Memphis, arrived at Memphis. All scans showed up at 7 pm est tonight even though they were all scanned at 230am this morning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34