S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Fail fedex.
Arrived at Memphis, left Memphis, arrived at Memphis. All scans showed up at 7 pm est tonight even though they were all scanned at 230am this morning

Mine did that two days ago. It got here this afternoon. FedEx mentioned on their website today that packages coming out of Memphis may be delayed due to heavy rain and flooding in the area.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully mine will still be delivered to Buffalo by 430 pm est as it states. I've seen shipping mess ups like this but it still gets there on time. I hate tracking packages for this reason.

Mine is scheduled for Sioux Falls, SD by 4:30 as well. Of all places to have storms...just how my luck goes.

killspy6

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I called VW CS, they said the typical speil that it will be released 3-11. I explained people are getting them at home already. The CS guy then called the store to ask to release it to me and they refused. The store told corporate no! I'm pissed. I have to wait until Friday while the phone is sitting there doing nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine did that two days ago. It got here this afternoon. FedEx mentioned on their website today that packages coming out of Memphis may be delayed due to heavy rain and flooding in the area.

They haven't updated this alert to include packages with a delivery commitment for tomorrow....

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The card has been decrypted and my apps are all functioning. All is well again.

I completely understand that you completely understand about me completely understanding.

It's a finger print magnet! Thing is smexy though.

They are all finger print magnets. As long as it dosnt affect the front too much

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I called VW CS, they said the typical speil that it will be released 3-11. I explained people are getting them at home already. The CS guy then called the store to ask to release it to me and they refused. The store told corporate no! I'm pissed. I have to wait until Friday while the phone is sitting there doing nothing.

I would escalate that to the customer loyalty department. Robocop needs to calm the hell down.

It's reflective matches everything around it, It's a straight Up Mirror. WE love them.

Until we see our faces. Then we get REALLY excited!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I played around with my husband's some buy I guess I got more of my technology fix in playing with the echo. My tracking hasn't changed on my phone nor my husband's so I'm still hoping mine shows up tomorrow!

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I played around with my husband's some buy I guess I got more of my technology fix in playing with the echo. My tracking hasn't changed on my phone nor my husband's so I'm still hoping mine shows up tomorrow!

I bet you kept asking paradoxes trying to make it blow up.

jumboadam

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
boy do i have a story for you guys. so i ordered my phone (silver edge) back on the 29th but had to cancel it because i had to change my cards 2 days later (3/2). so that two days f*cked me over and ive been here waiting for a shipping date since. so yesterday (3/8) my sister ordered her phone (gold edge) and the trade in got messed up so i specifically asked them on the live chat to cancel the order from the 8th, and the woman CANCELLED MY ORDER FROM THE 2ND. My computer then refreshed the page at the literal worst time and i lost connection with her. so i opened another chat and explained my situation to the next woman. This time she told me she put my order in as a high priority order since i lost my place and because of the woman cancelling the wrong order and the silver edge being in such high demand. Pretty sure this was a lie too because here i am today after calling tech support and having them tell me itll get to me by the 31st..he did say that hes guessing samsung will extend the promotion because of the unexpected demand.. and now on samsung's website it says only 35,000 gear s2's available in the whole promotion. its a great day, clearly.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
my ups tracking says departed memphis, however ups can't pull up who the package is being sent to. how would i even resolve this problem? looks like a few other people also have this issue. do they ship boxes then update info? makes no sense

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
boy do i have a story for you guys. so i ordered my phone (silver edge) back on the 29th but had to cancel it because i had to change my cards 2 days later (3/2). so that two days f*cked me over and ive been here waiting for a shipping date since. so yesterday (3/8) my sister ordered her phone (gold edge) and the trade in got messed up so i specifically asked them on the live chat to cancel the order from the 8th, and the woman CANCELLED MY ORDER FROM THE 2ND. My computer then refreshed the page at the literal worst time and i lost connection with her. so i opened another chat and explained my situation to the next woman. This time she told me she put my order in as a high priority order since i lost my place and because of the woman cancelling the wrong order and the silver edge being in such high demand. Pretty sure this was a lie too because here i am today after calling tech support and having them tell me itll get to me by the 31st..he did say that hes guessing samsung will extend the promotion because of the unexpected demand.. and now on samsung's website it says only 35,000 gear s2's available in the whole promotion. its a great day, clearly.

There's a member here that raged at Verizon and they shipped out his silver phone within 24 hours of the order being submitted. Seems they didn't flag it as high priority?

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps a title of the video? I mostly see videos on how to encrypt or decrypt, but not a work around. The videos are all for older phones as well.
I saw it two days ago akd cant find it. He clearly showed all apps being placed on sd card. He went to apps manage n did some glitch n then showed them being opened by sd and ghost with sd out.sorry ill keep looking though.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't get excited. I get down right glorious.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Incredible-Burt-Wonderstone-Steve-Carell-e1362970268509.jpg

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
It's great to be able to use the Android Central app again. I'm glad I don't have to use the stupid iPhone anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App on the S7 edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar