S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Mine too I got the update around 7 last night that it left and got back to Memphis at about 2:42 am yesterday so who knows if it's left or not

I'm in same boat (literally it appears). 2:42 sitting in Memphis. Still scheduled for delivery today. Has anyone heard updates about the storm that happened 2 nights ago?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My patients went nuts last night and my S8E Chrome literally sat on my chart computer untouched all night. Now I'm getting ready to go to bed. Of all the horrors.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

astralone

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered a verizon black s7 edge on 2/24, it shipped fedex 3/7 with scheduled delivery 3/9. Arrived in Phoenix (my location) 3/8, was on Fedex vehicle for delivery yesterday 3/9 at 8:44am. I was so excited...then it never arrived. I was home all day so I know they didn't attempt to deliver it.

Now it shows back at fedex facility as of 7:31pm last night 3/9 and they changed delivery date to Fri 3/11. This is like torture! I really hope that the new scheduled delivery date is incorrect. It doesn't feel fair that someone can walk into a store tomorrow and get the s7 before me when I pre-ordered it over 2 weeks ago. I'm also concerned I will miss out on the gear s2 promo since it's limited to the first 35,000. :(

MonsterTaco

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Mine arrived in Memphis at 3:28 yesterday afternoon and hasn't updated since. I'm guessing that my overnight delivery isn't happening and I won't see it until tomorrow... :(

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Is that all trees? Or shrubs? Where do you live?

Posted via the Android Central App
Trees.... That is all marsh, Tampa Bay is about a mile out. That is my view from the office. That is a 5 story parking garage for reference.

cbe11caa52642011bf7133f98f959ec5.jpg

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
My patients went nuts last night and my S8E Chrome literally sat on my chart computer untouched all night. Now I'm getting ready to go to bed. Of all the horrors.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

i know mine was processing forever but you got the 8 before i got my 7??? I'm calling verizon cs right now!

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Just call fedex.

I had no updates since departing and arriving in memphis 2 days ago... called 30min ago and they said it's currently out for delivery

Posted via Android Central App

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Just call fedex.

I had no updates since departing and arriving in memphis 2 days ago... called 30min ago and they said it's currently out for delivery

Posted via Android Central App

I will have to call during my lunch hour. I hope mine is the same but I doubt it.