S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
My phone is scheduled to be delivered today! I used personal time to be sure I'm home when they come. They usually come around 2-3 but I'm not taking the chance that they come sooner. It's like Christmas morning!

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
@Jared I called and they told me they are still showing memphis as well and that it could just be really behind or it could still be in memphis. They couldnt tell me anything. Are you on the east coast? Im in NH and i have heard nothing yet.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
@Jared I called and they told me they are still showing memphis as well and that it could just be really behind or it could still be in memphis. They couldnt tell me anything. Are you on the east coast? Im in NH and i have heard nothing yet.

I'm in South Dakota. I am going to call around 1:00CT and get some info. My last update was 2:42am on 3-9-16. They should've left at yesterday at some point I would imagine.

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm in South Dakota. I am going to call around 1:00CT and get some info. My last update was 2:42am on 3-9-16. They should've left at yesterday at some point I would imagine.
Ours must of been together. Mine updated at 2:42am on 3/9 as well. I couldn't see it until 7pm last night though.

astralone

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just called fedex to find out why it wasn't delivered yesterday when the tracking says it was on fedex vehicle for delivery at 8:44am. She said the driver did not attempt delivery due to weather conditions. It was 75 and sunny in Phoenix yesterday. It went from the delivery truck back to facility at 7:31pm. She said it is out for delivery again today, but their website says it's still at the phoenix facility and is scheduled delivery tomorrow 3/11.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Ours must of been together. Mine updated at 2:42am on 3/9 as well. I couldn't see it until 7pm last night though.

I believe that's about the same time mine updated. Below is my travel history.

Travel History
Date/Time
Activity Location

3/09/2016 - Wednesday
2:42 am Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

2:26 am Left FedEx origin facility
MEMPHIS, TN

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
7:52 pm Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN
6:43 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Just contact fedex. There is an issue with their system where things aren't posting. I just got a track posted that stated it was out for delivery as of 0743 this morning. They stated to stop calling and they said that 4:30pm is not the commitment time even though it is, they cannot guarantee.

GinjaNinja917

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
My app is still showing no information available and my credit card hasn't been charged for my 3/4 pre-order. At this point I hope it doesn't update. I'm an hour and 15 minutes from the closest verizon retailer, but they said if I call at open tomorrow and they have a silver titanium they'll hold it for a couple hours for me. The VR just isn't my jam and I've given up hope on getting the S2, so I'm going to cut my losses. Luckily, I live in a high tourism beach community that's still a ghost town so the odds of them selling out in two minutes from open are slim.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Just contact fedex. There is an issue with their system where things aren't posting. I just got a track posted that stated it was out for delivery as of 0743 this morning. They stated to stop calling and they said that 4:30pm is not the commitment time even though it is, they cannot guarantee.

So I should call them to tick them off more when they stated to stop calling? HaHa

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
So I should call them to tick them off more when they stated to stop calling? HaHa
Yeah pretty close.

Travel History

Date/Time
Activity Location
3/09/2016 - Wednesday
2:42 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

2:26 am Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
12:42 pm Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

7:45 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
My app is still showing no information available and my credit card hasn't been charged for my 3/4 pre-order. At this point I hope it doesn't update. I'm an hour and 15 minutes from the closest verizon retailer, but they said if I call at open tomorrow and they have a silver titanium they'll hold it for a couple hours for me. The VR just isn't my jam and I've given up hope on getting the S2, so I'm going to cut my losses. Luckily, I live in a high tourism beach community that's still a ghost town so the odds of them selling out in two minutes from open are slim.

Posted via the Android Central App
\

they will give you $100 of the watch in store if you really want one.....

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Yeah pretty close.

Travel History

Date/Time
Activity Location
3/09/2016 - Wednesday
2:42 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

2:26 am Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
12:42 pm Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

7:45 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

The last couple are the exact same though, so mine is on a plane/truck going my way & yours is on a different one going your way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma