S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I tried to register for watch from picture of the IMEI of my box waiting at home, needs stupid WIFI MAC address, will have to wait until i get home this evening.

Yes, you have to activate your device before you can get the actual mac address......

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
um it has a built in option to submit multiple receipts for multiple phones, not sure why someone would set up multiple accounts.. its perfectly fine to make multiple submissions.

anyhow both my email confirmations says S2. when I check status of them the top of the check status page says GEAR VR. Not sure what that is about tho

Says Gear VR on mine as well. Also noticed some promotions I've done in the past are there as well. I think they're just using 1 status page for ALL Samsung promotions. Since only Verizon customers were eligible for a S2, makes sense why it would only say Gear VR instead of making a completely separate page for Verizon customers to use for 1 promotion.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You guys are killing me. This is past the time my husband had his yesterday!!! I'm just shy of chasing the van down myself!

Posted via the Android Central App

chopchop17

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
YAAAYYYY!!! Mine's shipping!

Except I cancelled it two nights ago when I found out I could walk into Best Buy and walk out with my brand new S7 Edge without any preorder nonsense and get the Gear VR, a 64Gig Samsung MicroSD and a $200 store gift coupon.

I was almost sure canceling the order wasn't going to work any better than the original order had (the one that's shipping is a second order).

Verizon always lives up to its nickname: Big Bad Red.

When did you order?

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
*yaaawn* If UPS is not here by noon, it's here closer to the last minutes of the final hours of their delivery time. It's not stuck in Memphis, but... I asked the Magic 8 ball if I would get an S2 and it said, "Better not tell you now."

chopchop17

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I have lost all hope that i will get it shipped by tomorrow. I ordered s7e silver on 3/2, a late pre order. I wonder what are my chances on walking in a verizon store tomorrow morning and getting one...

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I have lost all hope that i will get it shipped by tomorrow. I ordered s7e silver on 3/2, a late pre order. I wonder what are my chances on walking in a verizon store tomorrow morning and getting one...

Cant hurt to try. They had em at my bestbuy last night...also bb has a killer deal if you go tonight. 200$ gc 64gb card and vr.

slacker74

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I order on 3/2 also. Looks like next week....maybe

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR