S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
So I thought I shot myself in the foot for registering again with a different email address so I called prizelogic and explained the situation. She said my first claim was approved at the first level which I'm assuming means the computer approved all my info provided. She couldn't tell me if I was approved for the watch or Gear VR. Side note, they are really not a pleasure to deal with. I digress though. Said my second claim is pending and if it's denied then they'll email me. I stated that it says in the rules 1 person can't use 2 different emails because it'll void all claims but she just told me she has no information about that and I'll have to wait. Real top notch cust. service there.

Anyone know if it's worth trying the samsung pay promo for the wireless charger?

I'm just going to wait til another promo they had sweet headphones a few weeks ago I read also they gave out $200 also

Posted via the Android Central App

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm just going to wait til another promo they had sweet headphones a few weeks ago I read also they gave out $200 also

Woah. Really?? I think I'll wait a while too then. I was gonna set mine up as soon as it started working, but now...

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Hubby is kind of digging the edge. Maybe tomorrow he will switch to the edge that's coming. Now to get all my stuff where I want it! How I want it log in to everything. I have one flaw in my screen protector trying to decide if it's worth removing it or if I can just deal.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Am I crazy for keeping both the iphone 6s plus and the s7 edge?

Nope. I kept my Nexus 6P and the S7E. Keeping the 6P is a first as I've always sold my previous phone once I get the new one. There's a lot of people on this site who shoot from the hip with two phones.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I finally heard from Prizelogic and Samsung, both said that the email of S2 vs VR means nothing. The submissions were just ran through computers and only to check the word "location code" are on the paper. The computers just spit them back with either device for Verizon. They then have to manually go through them one by one to verify them, which is why it will take 4-6 weeks. They have to go through the S2 claims by date as well, because they have several hundred thousand claims (according to the rep). Essentially, it's a complete crapshoot and Verizon repeatedly said it was Samsung's promotion and they have nothing to do with it at all.

Email of S2 vs VR means nothing? What does this statement mean?

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site

They gave out Level U Wireless Headphones in February, which go for about $35. The $200 promo was a credit towards a S6. They have a $50 gift card to bestbuy back in December.

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Some people got an email back stating they requested a VR even though they chose S2. It doesn't matter which confirmation email you received from their computers. Actual people will review the claims. This was just a filtering program.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I have a iPhone 6s plus 128 gig I am selling and the swappa average selling price is $765. Of course, if you have any inclination that you may return the S7 then you may want to keep the iPhone.

I'm swapping mine. I don't see the sense in keeping a phone when I love the one I have. I honestly forgot how great Android was and is. It's so customizable. Man this phone is awesome... If I had the Galaxy s7, I would take it back and get the s7 edge :)

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok - That's what happened in my case .... selected the S2 (have screen shot) and got the email below.... Curious how many got this - last thing I want is a VR.

Thanks For Your Offer Claim!

Hello JimmyCrackCorn,
Thanks, we've received your Offer claim for The Gear VR Offer!
Once we've approved your Offer Claim Form, we’ll send you a confirmation email*.

Please allow approximately 4 - 6 weeks for review of your Offer Claim Submission.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Am I crazy for keeping both the iphone 6s plus and the s7 edge?

I have both. One is my work phone though.

I sold my iPhone 6s Plus in literally five minutes after I posted it today on Swappa. But it was $50 less than the price of what everyone else was selling their's at.

I can be such a b&*(^ sometimes.

Sometimes? SOMETIMES? Ahem...

Yes. I have a iPhone 6s plus 128 gig I am selling and the swappa average selling price is $765. Of course, if you have any inclination that you may return the S7 then you may want to keep the iPhone.

I've had better luck getting more money for an Apple on eBay. Granted you deal with the stupid non paying bidders but oh baby the money for iPhones.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I just called prize logic myself and I asked if all of the Gear S2's are taken (i mentioned the 35,000 and asked if all 35,000 were already claimed), and the person I was connected to told me "definitely not", and that many people are going for the gear VR instead and that anyone that registers before the 31st would have a good chance of getting a Gear S2. I also asked if my prize would be automatically switched to the Gear VR if all of the Gear S2's were claimed when I entered the promotion and she said that it would not, but that I could call and request a change and they would give me a gear VR instead if there was enough in the supply.

When I tried to get the gear s2, around 4 pm EST, I didn't have the choice to get it. Only the VR.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
And I love this phone! It is beautiful and is buttery smooth for me. My only hang up is that I want a glass screen protector for it. Not thrilled with the case I got, but hopefully there will be a better assortment to pick from in the next few weeks!

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Maybe a stupid question but is it fairly easy to submit a claim(adding a pic of the receipt) using our phone? Or better with a laptop?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I picked up the one and only clear UAG and only UAG in the store at my Verizon Authorized Retailer and was bummed about the frosted honey combing on the back that UAG has always had.

Then the very bright lighting of the store struck the back with such majestic beauty that I don't regret the buy at all. I was like "oh em gee" I love the phone harder.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech