S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the 6s plus and have held the S7 Edge in my hands at the Verizon store earlier this week. It's actually unreal how much better the S7 Edge feels in my hand. What's even more hard to believe is that they both have the same size screen. I have small hands -no jokes please :)- and one thing that has always bothered me about the iPhone 6s plus is the size. Apple did not do a good job of minimizing the real estate to make the phone ergonomic. My new silver S7 Edge will be delivered tomorrow before 4pm. Super excited!!

Well I as well have small hands and that's bc I am a girl! Anywho, I love the screen size but the iPhone 6 Plus is not at all comfy to hold in hand. I do love my iPhone, primarily bc of the battery which I don't think the 7 edge will come to par with even though Samsung boosted the battery up

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I currently have the 6s plus and have held the S7 Edge in my hands at the Verizon store earlier this week. It's actually unreal how much better the S7 Edge feels in my hand. What's even more hard to believe is that they both have the same size screen. I have small hands -no jokes please :)- and one thing that has always bothered me about the iPhone 6s plus is the size. Apple did not do a good job of minimizing the real estate to make the phone ergonomic. My new silver S7 Edge will be delivered tomorrow before 4pm. Super excited!!

You know what they say about guys with small hands right?

They wear small gloves.

Can you please post some pictures of the UAG? Would love to see it.

GLXS7_edge-ICE-PTO1.555.png

LOL until there's more than one lady comrade involved and you come in like a wrecking ball.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

127.jpg

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well I as well have small hands and that's bc I am a girl! Anywho, I love the screen size but the iPhone 6 Plus is not at all comfy to hold in hand. I do love my iPhone, primarily bc of the battery which I don't think the 7 edge will come to par with even though Samsung boosted the battery up

My iPhone 6 plus battery is ok. I wouldn't call it stellar, but above average for sure. The jury is still out on the S7 Edge battery life, but I plan to turn off as many unnecessary things as possible to optimize battery life. This will be my first Android phone EVER, so I am a little nervous about leaving iOS and the ecosystem (i only have an iPad Pro). I know there will be a learning curve, but worse case scenerio, I will return the phone within 14 days and go back to an iPhone. Fingers crossed, and please don't think less of me because I am a man and have small hands :)

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I checked my local BB tonight and they showed me the locked case of phones for tomorrow. Apparently, there isn't a single silver edge available. They also swore over and over that I would lose my UDP by going with device payments. VZW swears that I won't lose the unlimited data since the increase in November. This whole situation is just frustrating when VZW Best Buy and Samsung all point fingers at each other and claim the other is untrained and not knowledgable.

It's Verizon policy - to keep unlimited you either bring your own device (aka - pay full retail) or the payment plan which nets out at full retail @ 24 months.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
What is Knox? I've heard of it but have no idea what it does.

Deals with all the encryption aspects of the phone. Disable it, phone starts doing weird things. Additionally, you won't be able to use Samsung Pay.

Aw. Someone has a crush on me. All bashful and stuff.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I made it red because we're with Verizon.. tehehe.

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I've read a couple posts about people wiping caches and disabling bloatware but how do I do it? Not new to android but new to Samsung phones, I'm an HTC guy but sadly I've put my heart into an apparently sinking ship. Maybe they'll wow us with the HTC 10, but somehow I doubt it.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So, I ordered 4 Spigen cases off of Amazon yesterday for $17 during the very brief Spigen promo that ended quickly. One of the cases won't ship for another week, so I just received an email with a 10% off coupon code for a Spigen product on Amazon as a "I'm sorry" gift. I don't need it, so here it is to the lucky person who can use it first. Code: FQXY-G2NKFP-3TH4GH Isn't Spigen great!!!