S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I've read a couple posts about people wiping caches and disabling bloatware but how do I do it? Not new to android but new to Samsung phones, I'm an HTC guy but sadly I've put my heart into an apparently sinking ship. Maybe they'll wow us with the HTC 10, but somehow I doubt it.

Samsung Galaxy S5 How to “Wipe cache partition” - Solved -> Still works on the S7
Disabling bloatware? Spend $2 and get Package Disabler Pro. Makes things super easy.

So, I ordered 4 Spigen cases off of Amazon yesterday for $17 during the very brief Spigen promo that ended quickly. One of the cases won't ship for another week, so I just received an email with a 10% off coupon code for a Spigen product on Amazon. I don't need it, so here it is to the lucky person who can use it first. Code: FQXY-G2NKFP-3TH4GH

Let me guess... the liquid crystal?

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
So, I ordered 4 Spigen cases off of Amazon yesterday for $17 during the very brief Spigen promo that ended quickly. One of the cases won't ship for another week, so I just received an email with a 10% off coupon code for a Spigen product on Amazon. I don't need it, so here it is to the lucky person who can use it first. Code: FQXY-G2NKFP-3TH4GH

All of my Spigen cases have been consumables .... I have the clear for the edge and it looks as if it will last for a month tops... whereas my Tech21 dark/clear is what the Spigen wants to be when it grows up.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Dude...I mean "Supreme Leader" you rock, thanks!

Anytime underling. Let me know if you need more help.

All of my Spigen cases have been consumables .... I have the clear for the edge and it looks as if it will last for a month tops... whereas my Tech21 dark/clear is what the Spigen wants to be when it grows up.

I've used Spigen cases for a year without any issues. Unfortunately they got rid of the smoke/clear combo they had for the S6E. Ringke Fusion is a nice alternative but the finishing isn't as good.

Because blood makes the green grass grow.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

It also installs bloatware and takes away nice apps.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yep :) I also got the Neo Hybrid Crystal (gunmetal), Ultra Hybrid (crystal clear), and Neo Hybrid (satin silver) which I may like the best. Although, it covers the back of the phone which I may hate since the terminator chrome won't be seen lol.

That's why I didn't get the Neo Hybrid in the silver. The only neo hybrid that's worth buying needs to have crystal in the name.

So pretty....

219482d1457593424t-s7-edge-verizon-preorders-3lujozc.jpg

219483d1457593439t-s7-edge-verizon-preorders-i9vhpbt.jpg

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Yeah, that does look great. I am excited to see the Neo Hybrid Crystal case with Gunmetal around the edges which I think will be a great contrast to the clear/back with the silver phone. Is the Neo Hybrid Crystal cases "tacky" on the back? I hope so, because I can't stand a case to have a slick back.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Nice where did you purchase the UAG case from? There own sit has the listed a lather thin month.''

I want one,

I got it from a Verizon authorized retailer. I find most of the cases I want from authorized retailers, doesn't matter what carrier. I've picked up a UAG for every phone I've owned from the one here in town.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
preordered mine last night and got an email from verizon saying it's expected delivery on friday. got text from fedex about delivery times. :D

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, that does look great. I am excited to see the Neo Hybrid Crystal case with Gunmetal around the edges which I think will be a great contrast to the clear/back with the silver phone. Is the Neo Hybrid Crystal cases "tacky" on the back? I hope so, because I can't stand a case to have a slick back.

That case is the neo hybrid crystal with gunmetal band around it. It's not tacky but it's not super slippery either. The hybrid crystal has a slipper back but the neo hybrid kind feels like a Skinomi screen protector. Rubbery but smooth at the same time.

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That case is the neo hybrid crystal with gunmetal band around it. It's not tacky but it's not super slippery either. The hybrid crystal has a slipper back but the neo hybrid kind feels like a Skinomi screen protector. Rubbery but smooth at the same time.

Well, in that case, I can't wait to get my case tomorrow :) I am really surprised that two of the cases I ordered yesterday will be here tomorrow. Gotta love Amazon and prime!

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I preordered on the 24th and I still dont have my silver edge.... still in Memphis. How fair is that

I am sure you have checked, but somethings just doesn't seem right about you ordering on the 24th, and it's still in Memphis. I ordered on the 29th, and my silver will be here tomorrow by 4pm. Any idea why the delay?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Well, in that case, I can't wait to get my case tomorrow :) I am really surprised that two of the cases I ordered yesterday will be here tomorrow. Gotta love Amazon and prime!

Prime is the reason I have so much stuff coming and my bank account dwindling

Posted via the Android Central App

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Prime is the reason I have so much stuff coming and my bank account dwindling

Posted via the Android Central App

Amen to that!! I selected the free prime for 30 days yesterday, and so far am impressed how quick the shipping is but am not impressed with how quickly I will lose money over the next 30 days lol.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Amen to that!! I selected the free prime for 30 days yesterday, and so far am impressed how quick the shipping is but am not impressed with how quickly I will lose money over the next 30 days lol.

I have instant gratification issues. Waiting for this phone to come was the worst. I couldn't imagine waiting for a case to come in the mail. I've already used up my free 30 day Prime....like four years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21